• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite candy cane flavor?

Favorite Candy Cane Flavors

• Total voters

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Apple
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Hi everyone, im curious as to what everyones favorite candy cane flavors are. My favorite flavor is Buttered Rum ?ω?

i dont like candy canes a lot but any other flavour than mint seems really gross. i've only tasted a few different ones but idk if i wanted anything that tasted fruity or w/e i would much rather buy fruit flavoured candy than some fruity candy cane. idk i just think it's weird :<

I do not like mint. Some of the fruit flavored ones are good, though candy canes are kind of a weird shape to eat. I never saw a sour one, but I would probably try it.

i like them all but i'm not as big on mints as i am the flavored ones. i don't really eat many candy canes in the first place though.

Honestly... I prefer the fruit flavours to the mint. I could just buy regular candy but I like to be festive :p
I've never tried a sour candy cane though! I think I'd like it a lot.

save-it-for-later-but-forget-about-it-until-close-to-a-year-later-when-it's-expired-and-gross flavor

save-it-for-later-but-forget-about-it-until-close-to-a-year-later-when-it's-expired-and-gross flavor

Huh, I haven't seen that flavor is stores yet, I hope Wallmart has it this year so I can try it out :p

when I was like 6 or 7, my mom bought this blue and white Christmas tree for Christmas, and to decorate it she bought these blue and white candy canes that taste like blue raspberry. They are so good, I don't really like the mint ones unless I'm desperate

I like fruity, but once I tried a sour lemon candy cane and it was the best thing ever, so I voted for sour.

Hi everyone, im curious as to what everyones favorite candy cane flavors are. My favorite flavor is Buttered Rum ?ω?

I agree that buttered rum ones are good, and so are root beer / sasparilla flavored ones, but you didn't list a category to cover those! 0_0

I thought all candy canes were just peppermint flavoured? Actually, I don't think I've ever eaten a candy cane before o_o

I love traditional peppermint candycanes so much. Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors. I haven't cared as much for the other flavored ones I've tried.

Minty just seems to be right. Not saying that I hate the fruit or sour ones or anything, but there's just something about the original, minty kind that's right.

I do like the regular mint candy canes, but sometimes I have these mango candy canes... they are the best

I like both fruity and minty, but I prefer fruity. If I had the choice between fruity and minty, I'd probs choose fruity.

sour probably? mint is kinda eh and all the ""fruit"" flavoured candy canes I've had just tasted like excessive sugar haha

Back