• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you play a musical instrument?

I played piano in elementary school and flute in middle school. I was terrible at both. In university I started playing cello and absolutely fell in love with it. It's definitely my instrument!

Q: Do you play a musical instrument?

A: At the moment... I do not play a musical instrument. I used to play the flute back in elementary school because it was a requirement from what I remembered. I chose the flute as my musical instrument to play because it was small and the fact that most of my classmates picked the violin. It just a little weird to me to see the majority of the instruments to be that one back then. The flute was a bit hard to play from what I can remember since the teacher who was hosting this musical class didn't know much about the flute. After that whole musical class thing was done and over with... I never bothered to pick up playing a musical instrument again.

Ah music! I taught myself piano and continue to do so, but like, I wouldn't be able to hop on stage and give you a concert or anything. I took lessons for violin and still own one, but I don't play anymore (although every once in a while I'll pick it up and have fun). And I'm vocally trained and still love to sing. However with college and my major, I haven't been able to take any choir classes which really bums me out.

Guitar.
Been messing with it for 20 years.
You only need to know 3 bar chords to play metal. :D

I've played the piano since 6th grade. When I left school I still continued taking lessons for it for a while and joined a club for it because I q it so much.It's kind of funny, because the reason why I chose the piano in the first place was because it looked simple to me. Never thought id still play it

Back