Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Spirit Candy: Wix
Christmas Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
I was just wondering how many people here like to play a musical instrument? I take lessons for violin, but I have tried several other random instruments before I found one I liked. I remember trying saxophone in 5th grade and quitting because it was too heavy bringing it to school and back. lol I also want to learn to play guitar, but I find it harder than violin because there are more strings and there are a bunch of chords to learn.

i used to play clarinet :/ in middle school
i don't play anymore and it's kind of saddening because i kind of wish i did but also i know i couldn't keep the motivation for lessons. every year i've had people try to convince me to join band (because a lot of my friends are in it and i was first chair in middle school) but i've declined. i just dont have the energy lmao. especially with the marching part, no thanks.
though i did recently start taking pictures for the band, and it's been fun. i don't regret my decision to not join band again but i miss it.

nope
i played piano for like four years when i was eight to twelve or something. i only played because my dad forced me to, i wasnt interested, i didnt have enough energy or motivation to practice, my teacher was scary and playing piano just stressed me out and started fights because i didnt want to do it but my parents would force me to.

i never learnt how to read notes properly (i can understand it if i count lines and stuff but i can't read it) so i always memorized the songs i played. i still know how to play parts of some pirates of the caribbean theme lol

Oh cool, I used to be in marching band, but it was for color guard and not an instrument. I play violin more for fun and I have never played with a group of people. It does look fun though.

I used to play the piano in grade school and performed in many recitals. In middle school I played the clarinet as part of our music class which I enjoyed (as well as the ukulele at times). It was so stressful trying to keep the instrument from squeaking during performances lol - still fun.
Unfortunately I don't know how to play any now. I think the saxophone would be neat to take up in the future.

I used to try and play guitar at a after school club at my secondary school ages ago, though I'd love to pick it back up again. (really struggled on most chords though)

I know how to play the violin and the piano. I play the violin every day at school since I'm in Orchestra, but I haven't played on my piano in quite a long time.

I kind of want to learn how to play the guitar. It'd be cool to play some rock songs on it.

I played Clarinet/Bass Clarinet as my main instruments in high school and Tenor/Bari Sax for Jazz Band.

I'm saving up for an Oboe right now (or Flute, it depends).

I played the bass clarinet in high school for concert band, the clarinet in middle school, the marimba and vibraphone in marching band {I was the captain of this section my senior year}, I took some piano lessons, the trumpet was for two months in high school to help my cousin's confidence, and I made one note on my friend's flute in middle school on the first day.

After I graduated I stopped playing.

I used to play the keyboard and french horn in elementary school, but I haven't touched either of them a single time since.

I used to play the recorder back in grade 4 i think. I knew O Canada, Mary Had A Little Lamb and some other third thing.It's been a long time since i've played it. I still know Mary Had A little Lamb though

I play piano, and for my program at school I have learned clarinet, trumpet, violin and oboe (well oboe is in progress)

Back