Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
So I haven't been on in two days and Drago decided he's leaving! I ran to his
place and his house is boxed up. Is there ANYTHING in the whole wide world
that I can do to get him to stay in my town besides keeping it the same day?

nope hes gone bud.
you gotta 16 villager cycle in order to get him back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you have a second town and 2 3DS' you can visit yourself and hae him move into a second town and have him there instead.

nope hes gone bud.
you gotta 16 villager cycle in order to get him back.

It wouldn't be my Drago then. That's what I thought...

- - - Post Merge - - -

you have a second town and 2 3DS' you can visit yourself and hae him move into a second town and have him there instead.

sadly, i don't have a 2nd town :(

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

sadly, i don't have a 2nd town :(

you could ask a close friend to come pick him up and hold him for you.
and try to cycle to get him back. :(

Yeah unfortunately I had the same thing happen with Zucker back in June of 2014. He actually moved into my town a few days after I got the game so he was one of my favorites, and when he left I was devastated to hear that I have to go through 16 more villagers to get him back.

So I counted 16 cycled villagers and got him back. It took about 11 months though. :( And then Boston died two months later RIP

(but that might not mean anything cause I don't play ACNL much, you coild prob cycle 16 villagers by time traveling a lot in about a month)

If you cycle and get him back, he will know you and remember your nickname, friendship level, etc, so it's more or less as if he were the same Drago. Except his house and clothing/catchphrase changes, that is. :)

dude, I feel ya- I also lost Drago by accident, and he was one of my favorite original villagers. I think its possible he may show up shopping on your Main Street tho and you'd still be able to chat with him that way (and he'd be the same Drago...)

you know, interestingly enough i've had a villager -- midge, specifically -- bring up the prompt a second time.
i was kinda set on her leaving so i went ahead and said she could go; i'm not really sure if asking the villager to stay will change the decision

I feel sorry for you, Drago is great. The only way you can bring him back is when you have his Amiibo card or do the 16 villager cycle.

Last edited:
Back