• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

town name ideas?

town name?

• dovecall

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • buncreek

Votes: 19 17.8%
  • lilac (my old town name)

• holly

• lotus

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • suncreek

Votes: 34 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
i wanna reset my town as soon as i get enough bells to make a username change so i need a town name

if you have any ideas tell me!

Hmm... It all depends on your towns theme. I named mine Catland because I like cats, yet it lacks any, but I don't ever want to reset. What's the theme of your town going to be?

Hmm... It all depends on your towns theme. I named mine Catland because I like cats, yet it lacks any, but I don't ever want to reset. What's the theme of your town going to be?

uh kind of a chinese-fairytale theme idk

Out of those, I like Lilac, Lotus and Holly the most. :)
Lilac reminds me of a pinkish cute town, Lotus sounds Zen and Holly looks wintry to me. So pick your theme and go for it, I say! :)

It seems that you like bunnies, and Buncreek sounds cute and original. So I would go with that! ^^

Lilac and Buncreek sound pretty nice. :D

I actually like your current town name tbh. :p

I'm really diggin' Buncreek. But I'm super partial to anything bunny-related. *points to signature*

I think Buncreek is adorable. I'm pretty partially to rabbits though, having had some lovely ones as pets. Lotus is very nice, too, though!

I am a big fan of Suncreek, it just sounds very pretty to me! Good luck with this new town, I will be looking forward to seeing how it turns out! <3

I think Lotus fits your Chinese/Fairytale theme the best but Buncreek is cute too :)

Back