• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Duck

What is your favorite duck?

• Total voters
ketchup is the cutest!! my bf got me my WA cards and when he saw ketchup he went holy **** she's a tomato hahaha

Scoot. Because he just wanted to go buy a BERNYERNYER.

Okay maybe it's because I'm a Vinesauce fan. But he grew on me.

My favorite of the Duck villagers is Gloria. I like her design, her Snooty personality, and the interior design of her house. She's currently a resident of my all-bird town and is the only Duck representative.

Honorable mentions go to Scoot for his headgear, Molly because she used to live in the bird-town before I decided I liked Gloria better, and Drake for his Mallard duck-inspired design.

As with many, Molly is the only duck I actually like. Here are my reasons:
-She is SO FLIPPING CUTE!
-She fits the normal personality perfectly
-She house is really cozy
-She was astarter in my first town, and her and I really clicked
-If any of y'all have watched chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Animal Crossing: New leaf (+His new update, Welcome Amiibo) you'll understand why I love her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As with many, Molly is the only duck I actually like. Here are my reasons:
-She is SO FLIPPING CUTE!
-She fits the normal personality perfectly
-She house is really cozy
-She was astarter in my first town, and her and I really clicked
-If any of y'all have watched chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Animal Crossing: New leaf (+His new update, Welcome Amiibo) you'll understand why I love her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the double post. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the double post. >.<

Joey! I love his diaper. He's like a little diaper-baby ducky.

My little buddy, Joey. He lives in my town of Misfit, right near the beach and is down there every single day, lol. I even have a sign that signifies it is his beach, lol. He also has his own private hot springs, tire chair and gahh, the thing that spins! Having a memory loss at the moment as to what it is called. So old...

My little buddy, Joey. He lives in my town of Misfit, right near the beach and is down there every single day, lol. I even have a sign that signifies it is his beach, lol. He also has his own private hot springs, tire chair and gahh, the thing that spins! Having a memory loss at the moment as to what it is called. So old...

9yJNJDM.jpg
Heh,that's funny...I made a little playground for Joey when he moved back to Quackle.Is the thing that spins you were thinking of the jungle gym?I was going to put one in too but I ran out of space.

Back