• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Duck

What is your favorite duck?

• Total voters

PunchyTheCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I've seen a lot of threads like this, but none for ducks.

My personal favorite is Molly because she's cute.

Freckles is a sweetie and all of you people are the ugly ones lol.
But seriously, I like most of the duck designs and the model is so small and cute :D

Tbh ducks are among my least favorite species in the game. Idk why, I just don't find any of their designs appealing, and most of the ducks I've had in the past have been very rude to me *cough*Mallary*cough*Weber*cough* and most of them are just ugly looking.

Though if I had to choose one, I'd choose Derwin just cause he's so nerdy looking.

Thread #3487539847 in this forum of favorite _____ dfhdlfkjgh ugh lol

Anyway my favorite is Molly, she's a total sweetheart and she looks so soft.

My favourite happens to be very unpopular: Quillson. Smug is one of the best personalities, his freckles and hair are cute, and his slightly sad expression is amazing. I just really like him. He also has an amazing house.

Last edited:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?437645-Quack-Quack!

There was another ducky poll posted a few days ago but the board has been more active recently and it was quickly bumped down.Anyways,I have a town of only ducks and my favorite is still Joey.After Joey,probably Pompom,Quillson,Derwin and Mallary.

EFIJbDR.jpg

Back