Buying Wishlist Hats/Pants (FT Bells, tbt, paintings, wetsuits, sanrio items)

xXSweetChaosXx

~ Nintendo Nerd ~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ghostly Preserves
Eerie Star Potion
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (270) +
Hello there :)
I'm after the following clothing items to help complete my catalogue. Most of them are re-orderable.

Hats
Diver's hood
Head kerchief
Kintaro wig
Ogre's wig
Red-horned hat
Samurai helmet
Stage hand hat
Top knot wig
White police cap

Pants
Armour pants
Blue-grid skirt
Gold-armour pants
Red Gym Shorts
Red-grid skirt

For Trade
Moving Painting
2x Wistful Painting
Moody Painting
Calm Painting
Pompompurin Table
Cinnamonroll Jacket
Pic of Wolf Link
Black, orange, green, pink, blue and striped wetsuits
Bells

That would be perfect thank you! What would you like in return?

May I have 2x Wistful Painting, Moody Painting, and W.Link's picture? I feel like asking for them all is a bit too much, so I'm willing to pay if you're okay with that. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have them all it's okay :) Let me know when you have them available for me to catalog. Do you have a full catalog by any chance as I'm after more items but I wanted to break the lists up a bit.

Yes my catalog is full complete. What else would you need, mind if I ask?

May I have 2x Wistful Painting, Moody Painting, and W.Link's picture? I feel like asking for them all is a bit too much, so I'm willing to pay if you're okay with that. c:

You can have them all it's okay :) Let me know when you have them available for me to catalog. Do you have a full catalog by any chance as I'm after more items but I wanted to break the lists up a bit.

Back