Pwp myth- busted. (or possibly a glitch?)

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Okay, this has happened to me twice.
We all know how, supposedly, villagers can't suggest another pwp until the last one has had a ceremony, right?
Well, the other day, I finished paying for a bridge in Chapman and was going to go do something else and Freya ran up and suggested the something. I hadn't had ceremony yet, but I thought that it was just a glitch so I disregarded it.
Today, I had Rosie run up to me and suggest the bell, sounds great, I go to get Isabelle to build it and she says we need to have a ceremony for a streetlamp.

So, I guess villagers can suggest pwps before a ceremony, as long as the current pwp is paid off.

Or maybe it's just a glitch?

I also found my first, natural lucky clover today by accident, so I'm glad there too.

EDIT: I guess I'm living in a parallel universe, just ignore me.

Last edited:
It's not a glitch and I don't know who gave you that bogus information, but I've NEVER held a ceremony, and gotten all my PWP's.

Basically anyone I've ever talked to or read here.
Gamefaqs, nookipedia.....
I suppose this is how rumors get started.

I've never heard of that before. :eek: I usually forget to hold the ceremonies anyway, but it hasn't stopped me from getting more PWP pings from my villagers.

I've never heard of that one before. I've rarely held ceremonies and I've never had it have an effect on getting requests.

I've never heard the myth before either! If one PWP is suggested, no others can be suggested in the same day, but that's the only restriction. :)

Maybe you were thinking about how villagers can't request two pwps on the same day? Because I have never heard villagers can't request more pwps unless you have a ceremony first.

Back