• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Yeah or Nah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVEACNEWLEAF

Bonjour les amoureux!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello to everyone reading this , so I?ve been thinking of posting stories about my roller coaster of a love life ,
From ashamed to be named ,those dramedy moments and that heartbreaking feelings.
Anyway I wanted to know if you guys really want to read it and if you guys like the idea, please reply because every reply (good or bad) means something to me .

Thank you all a bunch :blush:

The first person to reply , I’m so happy rn lol , thank you for your reply it means a lot, but I have to ask where should I post it on here or as a blog entry?

Personally, nah, because it's not like I could relate to it or anything with my nonexistent love life hsnsnns

Something like this would probably work well as a blog. I probably wouldn't read it though just because I am not really interested in romance stories. You may also want to consider changing names of people / places just to protect your privacy since it would be online.

If you choose to do something like this, please use the Blog Tree rather than create a thread with no discussion value.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back