Yeah or Nah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVEACNEWLEAF

Bonjour les amoureux!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello to everyone reading this , so I?ve been thinking of posting stories about my roller coaster of a love life ,
From ashamed to be named ,those dramedy moments and that heartbreaking feelings.
Anyway I wanted to know if you guys really want to read it and if you guys like the idea, please reply because every reply (good or bad) means something to me .

Thank you all a bunch :blush:

The first person to reply , I’m so happy rn lol , thank you for your reply it means a lot, but I have to ask where should I post it on here or as a blog entry?

Personally, nah, because it's not like I could relate to it or anything with my nonexistent love life hsnsnns

Something like this would probably work well as a blog. I probably wouldn't read it though just because I am not really interested in romance stories. You may also want to consider changing names of people / places just to protect your privacy since it would be online.

If you choose to do something like this, please use the Blog Tree rather than create a thread with no discussion value.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back