• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Price check?

Katie1313

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6113-3549-6414
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Made Vivi from Final Fantasy 9 out of needle felt a while ago. It took about three hours to make. It's approximately seven inches in height, sitting. How much would you price it in US dollars?

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/69/28/33/img_0710.jpg

P.S. Arms are fully moveable, and the legs are slightly moveable.

Last edited:
Aaah i love needle felted crafts! He looks adorable

Sadly I'm not familiar w pricing for crafts but maybe 5-10$?

Thanks! I'd like to also mention wool can sometimes be expensive for the little bit you get. ESPECIALLY if you're looking for one specific color. I've seen certain colors go for over $20...

The thing is he still looks very soft, especially his coat and hat. The white part in the middle of his torso is also fairly loose with wool so if you refined it a bit i think itd look better. I'm still very new to needle felting but if it weren't for what i mentioned above I'm sure you could sell for much more! Especially since just from a quick browse around etsy, i see even simpler designs selling for around 15-20 but they look more "finished " or "firm"

The thing is he still looks very soft, especially his coat and hat. The white part in the middle of his torso is also fairly loose with wool so if you refined it a bit i think itd look better. I'm still very new to needle felting but if it weren't for what i mentioned above I'm sure you could sell for much more! Especially since just from a quick browse around etsy, i see even simpler designs selling for around 15-20 but they look more "finished " or "firm"

Thanks! Any tips on making the wool more firm?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Any tips on making the wool more firm?

Back