• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Salutations!

pocketbook

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
Father's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Hi I'm new. :) I've been a fan of AC since Wild World. I recently got back into New Leaf so I decided to join this lovely forum. It's nice to meet you all! ♥

hello! it's nice to meet you too, really hope you have fun here. :) i haven't had anyone personally talk back to me yet, but... y'know, people are probably busy. (*^ワ^*)

Well here's to being the first one! ♥ It's nice to meet you memoriae. Cute username and icon. :D

aw thank you! it's nice to meet you too, i think your name is cute, it just sounds so adorable. ੧(❛▿❛✿)੭ and your icon is really nice too!!

hello! welcome to tbt both of you, hope you have fun here c: both of your usernames are so cute! haha

yes, hello, welcome both of you to the bell tree forums
please note that we do not openly accept arboreal parasites due to health concerns, but any other creature with or without a symbiotic relationship to the majestic deciduous tree, or coniferous if need be, is welcome

oh my gosh i'm so sorry!! it never informed me that you responded dgjdh; i'm a sucker for wolf villagers though. i also LOVE etoile, my little sheep sweetheart (๑✧◡✧๑)

Back