Okay that was weird.....

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I was changing Raven's clothes in my game and all of a sudden, Cranston barges in uninvited, probably got a peep show, and then left 2 seconds later.

The heck just happened? Villagers just barge in uninvited?

Haha yeah happens to me all the time. If they drop by unannounced, they've usually brought a gift with them. Talk to them a few times and you should get it.
I agree it can be annoying though - sometimes they'll call out to you if you're not in the main room and you can either let them in or ignore them ;)

Yeah, I guess it's their way of apologizing for coming around uninvited. I guess it's only fair because we do the same to them :p Check it out next time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's also more likely to happen when you have a high friendship level with the neighbour - annoying but sweet :blush:

Oh I'll definitely talk to him next time. It just threw me off guard that I didn't get a chance to react before he bailed lol.

I think he's probably going to be coming around often. If he would just ping me to move so I can build my campsite, I'd be happy.

I hate that they do this. My house was the place I thought I could escape them, and I can't decorate or put things away now, as I have to get out before I'm trapped.
I don't like being trapped. Game or not.

This always happens when I am trying to rearrange furniture or change my outfit. I don't mind an occasional visit, but it seems like it always happens when I go into my mayor's house.

Yeah, if you have high friendship level they barge right in. Never had any of mine leave directly upon entering the house, however. They usually stay and chat for a bit. Maybe whatever the clothes changing function is, interfered with the neighbor-visit function? I don't know.

One time my mayor character had a visit scheduled with a villager at the mayor's house. In the meantime, I set up a new side character, and finished that. Loaded my mayor to do the visit and the villager never showed. After waiting for several minutes, I went to find said villager and no mention was made of the villager forgetting or of me missing an appointment with the villager. It was like the visit had never been arranged. I thought maybe making the new side character interfered with the process. I was kind of upset too since I had been trying to build friendship with that villager and so I lost that opportunity. Still trying to figure out the intricacies of this game after all this time...

Yeah that's happened a few times for me. If you talk to them to get the present for coming in like that, it won't take long for them to leave. I have missed one or two because I was in another part of my home and they decided to leave. Made me feel a bit sad for missing them, but if they can barge right into your home why can't they go around the other rooms in your house?

anytime i dont wanna deal with a villager visiting, i just walk out tha house and the leave...

- - - Post Merge - - -

"they" leave

Back