• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for RV and DLC items

KitsuneChan

Bells
Switch
1880-8651-6124
Feedback
100% (37) +
Buying everything for 2 TBT each, unless its something that costs more, took huge a break and I'm not sure how the prices changed :p

List: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZKQnrrX5CZ

List updated with some more items that i need! Also if you want more than just 2 TBT per item I will buy for more ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I could get you the following items:

Aurora screen
Blossom lantern
Cherry blossom clock
Full moon vanity
Kadomtsu
Kagamochi
Pink wood floor
Rainbow screen
Tart
Shaved ice
Tteok plate

Last edited:
Hi! I could get you the following items:

Aurora screen
Blossom lantern
Cherry blossom clock
Full moon vanity
Kadomtsu
Kagamochi
Pink wood floor
Rainbow screen
Tart
Shaved ice
Tteok plate

Yes, please! Would 24 TBT be ok ? Going to add you now~

i can get you the plant partiton, pink wood floor, fairy bottle, cup of tea, blossom lantern, cupcake, basket chair, banana flower basket, and afternoon tea set ? :')

i can get you the plant partiton, pink wood floor, fairy bottle, cup of tea, blossom lantern, cupcake, basket chair, banana flower basket, and afternoon tea set ? :')

Already got the pink wood floor and the blossom lantern but I would like to buy everything else! How does 16 TBT sound ?

oh ok !

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah ok ! i need to get one more item !

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok im ready !

How much would you like ? 5 TBT for both ?
That's fine, I will get those items sorted for you now then. :) I'll get back to you soon.
Edit: I have your items ready, let me know when you are available to trade. ;)

Last edited:
Back