• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Butch, Annalise, Tex

sailormoons

°˖✧ princess ✧˖°
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8245-0763-4512
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Vesta
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mint
White Pansy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
う
ど
Feedback
100% (111) +
doing some mini-cycling while trying to gather all my dreamies!
i made this post in case anyone wants to lurk for one of these guys:

Butch
Annalise
Tex

tumblr_inline_mov4adIRKK1qz4rgp.png

please let me know if you're selling any of the ones below! will pay any amount of TBT and/or IGB (within reason) c:

Apple
Vesta
Beau

tumblr_inline_mov4adIRKK1qz4rgp.png

villager currently in boxes: -

Last edited:
hi, i currently have beau at my campsite do you still want him?

I have Diana in boxes, if you wanna trade Rosie for Diana!

hello! thank you, but i'm not looking for Diana unfortunately :c
i can notify you when Rosie's in boxes if you like though?

Last edited:
Can I please have butch up for reservation? I need time to move out one of my villagers before I can move him in tho

I unfortunately don't have any of your dreamies, but for Butch would you accept tbt or igb?

hello! i'm about to move in one of my dreamies with an Amiibo card, so i need to kick someone out. if anyone has any requests of who I should move out, please let me know. villagers available:

Merengue
Kid Cat
Butch (katoushigure)
Annalise
Tex

Last edited:
I would love to take Merengue! Would you take IGB or TBT?

TBT preferably! but just offer whatever you like c:
it will have to wait a few days if that's ok, as it's quite late for me now and i'm not available tomorrow, but dw she's still yours once i get round to it!

Is 15-20TBT ok? That actually works out perfectly, I need to make space for her. Thanks so much!

I don't know if you accept offers in tbt or if merengue is still available, but I can offer 40 tbt for her if she is :)

Back