Selling Butch, Annalise, Tex

Hi, sorry I haven't been available due to my upcoming play. If you are available today or tomorrow before 4:00 pst, I'd love to have him.

i'm moving out a villager today! please make sure you're available to pick them up immediately. choose from the following:

Tex
Annalise
Julian
Butch

priority given to those who are able to trade me either Apple or Beau c:

Is Julian still available?

Sorry for the poof! I'm not, I'm trying to get someone to move out via TTing, but if someone can accept him sooner than me you can go ahead and move him to them D: It might take a few for me but I definitely should have room in less than an hour >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that was quick, someone is already going to move out xD Lemme speed that up really quick!

Ready when you are!

Last edited:
Sorry for the poof! I'm not, I'm trying to get someone to move out via TTing, but if someone can accept him sooner than me you can go ahead and move him to them D: It might take a few for me but I definitely should have room in less than an hour >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that was quick, someone is already going to move out xD Lemme speed that up really quick!

Ready when you are!

oh my i am so sorry, i just gave him to someone else!! i'm sorry i just had to stop playing and i didn't want to void him :c
if i happen to come by him or find his amiibo i'll let you know!

Haha no worries! I should have responded sooner :p

I’ll be available throughout the day if you are able to get Tex in boxes

Back