• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the funniest TV show in ACNL game?

Cascade

Iceh Glaceon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Feather
Final Boss Feather
Glam Feather
Pink Feather
Yellow Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I think the cartoons was the funniest show in ACNL game :p everytime i watch it i can't stop laughing on it xD

I like the commercials. They're rare and I love hearing the people speak.

Also, isn't weird that the TV is the only canonical place to see humans other than players?

i knew there were tv shows, but i didnt know there was enough to them to bother watching them.... i may have to check them out some time...

I've always found the aerobics show the funniest for some reason. (The radio is also fun to listen to)

I love Itchy and Scratchy, the show with the black cat chasing the mouse. I also really like the commercials, they are rare and only on at certain times.

I really like the ballet/aerobics one, mainly because that's all that plays on my TV when I turn it on

I love the aerobics show! Whenever it's on I like to do emotes and mimic the moves!

I like the retro TV show :p

7l6tPwo.jpg

I like the one with the aerobics, the retro/singing girl one and the one with the man and woman,
where you can hear K.K. Ragtime in the background (I guess it's supposed to be a comedy show?).

Don't have any TV's in either of my towns. To me they are just noise makers and take up a space where I could put something I like far more. Don't care about HHA anymore, either, so don't need them for points for a complete series.

Back