• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Dusk's PWYW Art

@MadmonsterMaddie
I wasn't sure if I should've drawn the glasses, but I decided against it - more because I've never drawn them before. Also, she was super fun to draw - Thank you for giving me my first inkling practice! Please send payment when you are able. c:

b1803e69-e3e3-4a02-b429-a3a87c27171e.png

Last edited:
@MadmonsterMaddie
I wasn't sure if I should've drawn the glasses, but I decided against it - more because I've never drawn them before. Also, she was super fun to draw - Thank you for giving me my first inkling practice! Please send payment when you are able. c:

b1803e69-e3e3-4a02-b429-a3a87c27171e.png

Thank you, she looks great! Semding the payment now ^^

@Amilee
Hello! You have no idea how much I enjoyed drawing your girl, she's very cute~ I went crazy with the sprinkles - err, dots on her skirt. lol I hope you like it! Feel free to send the tbt~

5208bce4-0e07-497b-9492-3704e0d54490.png

all slots open~

Last edited:
@Amilee
Hello! You have no idea how much I enjoyed drawing your girl, she's very cute~ I went crazy with the sprinkles - err, dots on her skirt. lol I hope you like it! Feel free to send the tbt~

5208bce4-0e07-497b-9492-3704e0d54490.png

all slots open~

aaah she looks amazing!! thank you so so much :3

Back