• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Dusk's PWYW Art

Light, Draw for me!
Style: full-body please
Character Ref: here she be
Mood / Theme: i have no idea but she's literally a child queen of that helps
Other notes?: if her expression could be a little smug/mean-spirited that would be awesome~
Offer?: 30?
Thank you!

Do you have anymore refs of her?

unfortunately i don't, i can't draw and i haven't been able to have other art made of her yet.
what aspect of the character is unclear?

or, i can just pick a different oc instead, if i need to.

Last edited:
unfortunately i don't, i can't draw and i haven't been able to have other art made of her yet.
what aspect of the character is unclear?

or, i can just pick a different oc instead, if i need to.

The ribbon designs on the dress confused me. I can't tell how to draw them ;u; If you want to pick a different character that's fine, but if you give me some description you might not have too

hm. alright, how about this one?

Light, Draw for me!
Style: full-body
Character Ref: here he be
Mood / Theme: serious i suppose
Other notes?: you can ignore the brown design on the bottom of his coat, it shouldn't be there anyway. maybe give him an aloof or cold expression, please, like the second one down on the left in this image.
Offer?: 30
Thank you!

Last edited:
hm. alright, how about this one?

Light, Draw for me!
Style: full-body
Character Ref: here he be
Mood / Theme: serious i suppose
Other notes?: you can ignore the brown design on the bottom of his coat, it shouldn't be there anyway. maybe give him an aloof or cold expression, please, like the second one down on the left in this image.
Offer?: 30
Thank you!

Accepted, I'll try my best c:

l3PLI9u.png

Please send payment~

CLOSING FOR A BIT

Last edited:
Open once again. Certain styles are closed now, because I'm not ready for them yet. Chibis and colored sketches remain opened, but headshots will now be more sketchy.

Light, Draw for me!
Style:Coloured Sketch please!
Character Ref:If you wouldn't mind I would like to see your interpretation of a described OC
Mood / Theme:Happiness yay!
Other notes?:VM me if you're interested in my offer
Offer?:55tbt?
Thank you!

Dusk, Draw for me please!
Style: Would you be willing to try halfbody? If not, a head/bust would work.
Character Ref: Here's my splatoon oc, Yulia
Mood / Theme: Calm, relaxed, and content.
Other notes?: Sorry her ref sheet is a mess, I'm trying to move her to toyhouse, but I just need some more art and she has too many flippin' outfits. I'd prefer her to be drawn in her outfit where she's wearing the sweatshirt and glasses.
Offer?: 45 TBT?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Dusk, Draw for me please!
Style: Would you be willing to try halfbody? If not, a head/bust would work.
Character Ref: Here's my splatoon oc, Yulia
Mood / Theme: Calm, relaxed, and content.
Other notes?: Sorry her ref sheet is a mess, I'm trying to move her to toyhouse, but I just need some more art and she has too many flippin' outfits. I'd prefer her to be drawn in her outfit where she's wearing the sweatshirt and glasses.
Offer?: 45 TBT?
Thank you!

Hi, I've upped my minimum to at the very least 100tbt. I can try a half body yes, but it will more than likely be sketchy at the minimum.

Back