• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Princess Bunnies vs Princess Squirrels

Who should be the Princesses?

• Cece and Viche

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Francine and Chrissy

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well...I finally got a town layout for Silverize I like, but it came with a massive problem. Jambette is a starting villager. And to a lesser extent, it gave me Francine as a starting villager and the ability to plot reset for a Peppy, so I could easily get Chrissy. However, this complicates things. I already plan to get Cece and Viche to be the princesses in this 'kingdom' themed town.

However, should I keep Francine and add Chrissy to the town, but drop Cece and Ciche and instead put them in my 5th town when I get it, or should I get Cece and Viche like I planned. Who do you guys think would make a better set up. If I take Francine and Chrissy, I will have to drop Diana, and find a new Normal (Maybe I could try and get the Toon Link amiibo so I can try and get Medli, so all 4 Zelda villagers could live in the town?). If I keep Cece and Viche as planned, I could keep the currently planned order, and not have to worry about not finding a Toon Link amiibo.

Wo what do you think? Should I take Cece and Viche? Or swap them for Francine and Chrissy?

I've always been of the opinion that Chrissy and Francine do not have to be together, so you could go with that AND do Cece and Viche, though I'm guessing you want both bunny sisters together.

Based on your town theme, I'd probably go with Cece and Viche myself. I see so many towns with Chrissy and Francine, and not quite as many with the Splatoon villagers (though they are somewhat common too).

Cece and Viche?

I APPROVE!
1510264908973.jpg

I would go for the squirrels. That?s only because I personally don?t like the rabbits, and Chrissy especially gives me the creeps. Plus Cece and Viche are more ?rare? I guess, and are based off of the squid sisters! They?re just a lot cooler to me.

Last edited:
Vich? and CeCe, the Francine and Chrissy combo is overrrrrrrraaaaaaattttttteeeeed!

Vich? and CeCe, the Francine and Chrissy combo is overrrrrrrraaaaaaattttttteeeeed!

It just feels wrong to have only one of the sisters if you ask me, when the canon is that they are related. I consider both combos great, and that is part of why I am asking.

I honestly love both sets, and think that both sets have designs that have each sister complement the other so well.

Last edited:
I voted for Cece and Viche because I like the squirrel villagers the best and their houses are really cute. Francine and Chrissy also creep me out.

Back