What's your favorite part of Super Mario 64?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I personally love the butterflies that turn into heat-seeking bombs when you punch them:rolleyes:

Oh, and the Spindel is pretty lit too.

I loved the screen when the N64 system was flipped to the OFF button. :)

I like the part in the very beginning when you're running in the field towards Peach's castle. After that I was too scared to play because Bowser's Laugh scared me alot. I used to spend my time running away from enemies and than exiting the level because I was scared to death of that Chain Chomp!

I always thought that the hub world was amazing. The painting where the motif turns from Peach into Bowser was really cool. First time I didn't even notice the transition until Bowsers face was there already so it kinda spooked me a little bit. The optical illusion in the room where the Tiny-Huge Island paintings hang is still pretty convincing to this day. The endless stairs, Lakitu in the mirror room and the piano in Big Boo's Haunt are some other favorites.

I like the worlds that changed depending on how high or low you jumped into the paintings. Wet dry world is one of my favorites because it was fun to see how different it looked when it was flooded vs. having no water in it at all. I also really like picking up one of the baby penguins in the snow course and having the mommy penguin angrily shove you around. The merry go round in Boo's mansion is fun too because it has really cool music in that room.

The end credits. I don't mean it in a bad way either lol but after your star quest and vanquishing Bowser and seeing a replay of your adventure to that GODLY tune gives me such a warm feeling.

Probably when you drop the baby penguin over the cliff into the bottomless pit. I did it too, you know.

Back