• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

does your favorite color change often?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
some people's favorite colors change regularly, but if you're like me, you might've had the same favorite color your entire life.

It?s been white and pink (tied) since I was seventeen. So pretty long-term.

It swaps between blue and green often for me, but it's always 1 of those 2 colors.

At some point when I was a young teen it was a tie between red, black, and white, otherwise mine's been green for most of my life.

No, not really. When I was little I was stuck with pink and purple, right now it's pink and blue. Don't think it'll be changing.

Black is pretty much always my number one.
However I also like blue, pink, and gold and it's been those four for a really long time.

no, not really. it's been brown (when i was like 12, yikes.) Then it was between red and pink and now it's just pink. (more of a blush pink, pastel pink)

Last edited:
nope. my favorite color has always been yellow, when I was 4 it was a battle between pink and yellow (and yellow won obviously). but in 7th grade I had a color crisis and purple was my favorite color for like a month or two lol. I even memorized a purple color code that I still use today.

but nah, yellow is and will always be my favorite color :) it's strange, but I love it

when i was a little kid my fav color was pink (sigh), then it switched to purple temporarily, and now it's been blue for many years.

my fave color was green when I was little and now it's purple. I don't see it changing anytime soon. :)

Originally my favorite was Red. But then I ended up liking Cyan/Teal more overall. :)

when i was a little kid my favorite color was purple, but since then it's always been royal blue.

i've had stretches where i favored particular colors in my clothing, but that didnt mean they were my favorite colors...

Hmm. When I was a kid, it was easily pink. But as a teen/adult it's been definitely red. That's not a big change lol.

No, grey has been my favorite forever, followed closely by deep purple.

It's been pink for as long as I can remember! Just such a cute colour. I like all the colours though, especially pastel colours.

Kinda??? But not really. My favorite color is blue and it has pretty much always been blue, but sometimes I like different shades of blue, so I guess that changes sometimes.

Back