does your favorite color change often?

when i was little it was blue but i think that's just cause i wanted to be different and i didn't want to like pink and uno pink and blue are the only 2 colours kids ever care about. blue for boys and pink for girls.

my favourite colour is probably green and white

When I was younger, it was hot pink, but now I dislike pink. I'm not sure how that happened. My favorite color is purple, but I also like blue and neon green.

nah gray has been my #1 for so long now. but i also really love peachy pinks, mint greens and other softer shades.

I swipe to different colors a few times. My favorite color right now is green.

i've always liked purple the most, but my other favorites fluctuate, sometimes i'm like "yes, red is better than blue" and then it goes to "actually i'd rather blue" forever

My favorite color has not changed much over the years; it's only changed shades. My favorite color has always been pink. When I was little I liked the bright, in your face, Barbie-style, hot pink. But now it's a soft, pastel pink. :)

I really want to nudge over the color green, even though it isn't appeasing to me.

I only had one favorite color through my life so far: RED

not really, because I've never really had a single favourite colour :p I used to really like lilac and really light blues (I'm a sucker for pastels hhh), and I still do, but I also love lime green and gold now!

My favourite colors changed only once in my life - from black & neon green to black & neon orange. My love for loud colors and sharp contrasts obviously stayed the same, haha.

Last edited:
I've realized I don't really have a favorite color. I love pink a lot & orange is really great sometimes, but I also really like other colors as well..

My favorite color when I was a kid was red, then around middle school it became lime green. Lime green and black are my favorite colors now and have been for years. I really like color combinations though, like red/gold/black or blue/green/purple.

Back