• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Series 1 to 4 cards to trade (updated 12-27)

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there,

• I'll take the cards I'm looking for in any language.
  • If you've found a better trade, changed you mind or just want to retract your offer for any reason, just let me know. :]
  • Please have 50+ wifi rating or previous post office experience.
  • If you have very low or negative rating, I'll send you your cards after I get mine, I don't mean to insult you but it's just a precaution.
  • These come from a smoke free home.
  • They will be shipped in a greeting card (Most likely a holiday one, because those are what I have) sandwiched between cardstock or in top loaders, depending on if I'm too cheap to buy proper sleeves.
  • I'd prefer the U.S but I'll ship to Canada also. :)

Thanks!

I'm Looking for:

Bruce
Patty
Greta
WA Stella
WA Spike

I have:
I'm Looking for:

(*My airconditioner's seal broke during a thunderstorm and the cards marked with * have some water damage /staining, nothing really bad, just ranging from some minor spots to more staining and a bit of that ripply thing paper does when it's wet on the back, they still work fine, pictures happily provided if needed.)
I have:
039 Jitters*
013 Saharah
072 Lionel
163 Ed*
164 Bianca
014 Luna
217 Jingle*
306 Tommy
004 Sable
146 Rodney
40 Gigi
298 Derwin
312 Shrunk
245 Mac*
I also have WA Murphy but I'm not sure I want to trade him yet, if anything, for other WA!

Trades Pending:

Trades Completed:
6/6 - reignfairy- Amelia for Teddy
5/2 -onionpudding- Beau for Midge and Tutu
4/23 -imacoyfish- Punchy & Rudy for Vivian
4/16- Valzed- Alphonso for Twiggy
4/14- Frosteas- Chevre for Friga
4/10 -Maude-(i forget) for Ken and Annalisa
4/01- onionpudding- Erik for Plucky
3/26- MEOWgicalcat- Dierdre for Drift
3/27 ElderPops- Robin& Caroline for Hopper& Gloria
1/30- ESKill- Barold for Isabelle 1 and Pango
2/8 Clumzy- Margie for Kitty
2/4- Twisterheart- Mira for Timbra
12/13 Scizor711- Big Top and Erik for Molly
2/01 kcbrowntown - Spork for Miranda
2/5 Fussybear- Lolly for Goldie and Tammy.
01/25 Cudahlie- Gaston for Isabelle 4
1/30 ACFTrader- Erik for Mac & Portia
2/1 piercedhorizon- Pinky for Bree
1/26- Bink.- Avery and Maelle for Eunice and Phoebe
1/24- Nenya- Katt for Violet
01/8 Vizex- Frobert, Puddles, Tank, Katt, Frita, Angus, Pave, Shrunk & Ribbot for Dierdre, Winnie, Vesta, Fuchsia and Merengue.
1/22- ahappyham- Kitt and Goose for Felicity
01/8 ACFTrader- Ken and Avery for Lolly and Bluebear
01/8 Twisterheart- Pinky for Tiffany
01/12 Fussybear- Spike for Isabelle and Becky
12/08 ESkill- Rocco and Nibbles for Flurry and Wendy.
11/6 Braixen- Celia, Ribbot, Pinky and Olaf for Gayle, Big Top, Groucho, and Lionel.
11/15 ESkill- Bangle for Merry
11/18 ams - Elmer for Savannah
11/18 Lozzybear- Frita, Dierdre and Zucker for Diana and Kyle.
12/02 laurieeb - Gabi, Mira, Jacques, Angus, Elmer and Sally for Tangy, Lilly and Maple.
11/24 x-SpookyBoo-x - Kevin and Grizzly for Flora and Frank.5

Last edited:
Hi, I know they're not a high priority, but I have Flurry and Wendy if you want to trade your Nibbles and Rocco?

Hi! I know this isn't a great deal for you priority-wise, but I do have Phoebe, and was wondering if you'd be willing to part with Erik for her. I could also give you two random cards not on your list to sweeten the deal, but that might not be something you'd want to do. Let me know. I'm in Canada by the way. If Erik doesn't work, I could pick another card of yours too, as an option.

I'm super in the mood to send mail, lol, so depending on my time I could send Phoebe to you for free even!

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post :(

Last edited:
Hi! I know this isn't a great deal for you priority-wise, but I do have Phoebe, and was wondering if you'd be willing to part with Erik for her. I could also give you two random cards not on your list to sweeten the deal, but that might not be something you'd want to do. Let me know. I'm in Canada by the way. If Erik doesn't work, I could pick another card of yours too, as an option.

I'm super in the mood to send mail, lol, so depending on my time I could send Phoebe to you for free even!

I'm willing to send you Erik for Pheobe, I really don't care for him and all my high priority cards are supposedly in route.
I also have some packs coming, so I would like to hold off any trading until I get them, if that's ok.
Some of the cards I ordered are from someone 3 hours away and they're trying to tell me it will take 8 days to get to me. Really?! I'll drive over there and pick them up.

I'm willing to send you Erik for Pheobe, I really don't care for him and all my high priority cards are supposedly in route.
I also have some packs coming, so I would like to hold off any trading until I get them, if that's ok.
Some of the cards I ordered are from someone 3 hours away and they're trying to tell me it will take 8 days to get to me. Really?! I'll drive over there and pick them up.

Sure, I can definitely wait. I'll be keeping an eye out. And yikes, that's a long time to wait for such a short distance!

Hi, would you be interested in trading your Katt for my Tiffany :) ?

I just saw this! I'm sorry! Would you happen to still have Tiffany? If not, I can still send you Katt.

- - - Post Merge - - -
double posts

Last edited:
I'm already getting Katt from someone else. Sorry :( But I still have Tiffany. Would you want to trade Pinky for her?

Back