• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Series 1 to 4 cards to trade (updated 12-27)

I have Tammi, Peanut, Mac and Portia from your wanted list. I am not sure which cards are considered rare. Would you trade a combination of the cards I listed for Erik?

I have Tammi, Peanut, Mac and Portia from your wanted list. I am not sure which cards are considered rare. Would you trade a combination of the cards I listed for Erik?

Would you do Mac and Portia for Erik?

Hi im interested in margie and beau please i have lots to trade but i dont kmow what u need

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi im interested in margie and beau please i have lots to trade

Hi im interested in margie and beau please i have lots to trade but i dont kmow what u need

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi im interested in margie and beau please i have lots to trade

I don't have Beau any more, I'm terribly sorry.
I do still have Margie however.

Hi, Saucey, I would love to have Queenie and Eloise (have been looking at more villagers lately :eek:). Thanks for considering!

I have the following:
005 Kapp'n
031 Sheldon
060 Samson
066 Gruff

109 Porter SP
126 Coach
164 Bianca

242 Chevre-pending

303 Katrina SP

Hi, Saucey, I would love to have Queenie and Eloise (have been looking at more villagers lately :eek:). Thanks for considering!

I have the following:
005 Kapp'n
031 Sheldon
060 Samson
066 Gruff

109 Porter SP
126 Coach
164 Bianca

242 Chevre-pending

303 Katrina SP

Hi there, would you do both for Bianca?

Back