• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

All but 4 of the matches have been sent!
And those 4 are because I'm waiting for a response from one half lol.

Got my match and I'm excited to start sketching stuff out for it! Hopefully I'll get some time to work on it on my days off.

Alright, gotta correct a few broken links then everyone should have their match!!

It's difficult enough for me to host an exchange with 30ish people, but one of my friends is doing one with over 200 people and doing it by herself and I can't imagine the stress lmao

ANYWAY
Everyone should have their match now! I'm working on getting broken links fixed.
Please let me know if you haven't received your match or if you have any questions/problems!

I... didn't get a match. D8

But maybe my application didn't go thru. ;_;

I got it, I just managed not to send it to you somehow o no
should be sent now!!

Already got a few arts submitted 0 v0
Don't feel pressured, tho, take your time!!

And I'm planning a special gift for everyone ~ v0

And I'm planning a special gift for everyone ~ v0

WHAAAAAAAT
tenor.gif

I'm super stoked, I've only done a general outline/base thing for mine so far because I've been so busy with work, but I can't wait to start lining and deciding on colors and stuff. It's fun working on something more serious than my usual doodles, so I hope it comes out okay!

I'm super stoked, I've only done a general outline/base thing for mine so far because I've been so busy with work, but I can't wait to start lining and deciding on colors and stuff. It's fun working on something more serious than my usual doodles, so I hope it comes out okay!

I'm sure it'll come out great!!

Two weeks until the deadline 0 v0
I'm super pumped, I can't wait to hand out gifts~

I hope it's not an issue, but I won't be able to start mine until after December 15th. This week is finals week and I'm busy as frick lol

i've not even started OOPS
i generally do everything in one sitting tho, so yea ill defo make the deadline haha

You guys are all fine, I didn't expect everyone to be done by now lol

if anyone needs that 5-day extension, let me know > w<

Back