• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

oh how come the art I drew hasn't been posted? did the person I draw for drop out?

Unfortunately, yeah, I haven't gotten responses from the remaining people, and/or they've taken waaay too long with their extensions

sorry, guys, I'm sending bells to everyone who got a dropout or whatever lol

aw okay, thanks, i was just wondering ^^

With that being said, some of the people who decided to drop out without telling me are the same people who did this in my last exchange as well.
So, unfortunately, I'll not be allowing you to enter my next one, either, because it is too much work and stress on my end to go through the trouble of matching everyone only to have you vanish and leave me to finish all of your art.

I'm not going to name names, but I have made a list for future references : )))))

With that being said, some of the people who decided to drop out without telling me are the same people who did this in my last exchange as well.
So, unfortunately, I'll not be allowing you to enter my next one, either, because it is too much work and stress on my end to go through the trouble of matching everyone only to have you vanish and leave me to finish all of your art.

I'm not going to name names, but I have made a list for future references : )))))

that's really sad to hear. But a quick question, when is the next art exchange coming up?

I wanna do one for valentines day!!
I think it'd be cool to do couple art -- or if your character is a singleton, just some cute v-day stuff lol

(edit) meaning, if I do this, I'll probably start signups like the 20th of January and give people the month of February to draw or whatever

Last edited:
Really bummed to hear that means my person probably dropped. =[ Guess I'll have to put a big watermark over it when I use it as an example in my less crappy art shop. TAT

Really bummed to hear that means my person probably dropped. =[ Guess I'll have to put a big watermark over it when I use it as an example in my less crappy art shop. TAT

Honestly, I'm not sure what to expect with your match haa
I think they're just? In a slump? But they're still really late on their art so idk : P
(they got matched with me, so tbh, I might just post your gift for them because I don't really care about myself lmao)

Last edited:
I am so sorry that some people didn't send in their art and it stressed you out. ;n;
I'm happy to hear that it hasn't put you off of hosting art exchanges altogether though!

That Valentine's Day one sounds so fun and I'd be excited to be apart of it! <333

Honestly, I'm not sure what to expect with your match haa
I think they're just? In a slump? But they're still really late on their art so idk : P
(they got matched with me, so tbh, I might just post your gift for them because I don't really care about myself lmao)

But I care about you! =C

final gifts!!!

znTWoX2.png

I've already drawn a chibi for you, so I hope a sprite is alright!!!
5qyyBrP.png

thanks for helping out ; v;
XTV0tL9.png

if I somehow forgot you, please let me know right away!!!

Those are so cute Zeppeli! It was nice of you to do that!
I love your little sprites, I've seen them for your OCs Pokemon AU stuff on your thread and they're so fun. <3

final gifts!!!

znTWoX2.png

5qyyBrP.png

XTV0tL9.png

ah omg thank you so much!!! :D

Ahh can't believed I missed this art exchange, next time for sure

When I read about all the complications with this art exchange, I was a bit bummed out.. TnT Since Zeppeli didn't get a present and worked tirelessly on all of this, I'd like to donate something of my own to her(?). xD

YjBZS7T.jpg

Sorry I had to do a lil bit of creative designing from the pixels. .___.;;

When I read about all the complications with this art exchange, I was a bit bummed out.. TnT Since Zeppeli didn't get a present and worked tirelessly on all of this, I'd like to donate something of my own to her(?). xD

YjBZS7T.jpg

Sorry I had to do a lil bit of creative designing from the pixels. .___.;;

Aahhhh thank you v much ; v;
thanks all of you for participating and being so kind lol

Last edited:
final gifts!!!

znTWoX2.png

5qyyBrP.png

XTV0tL9.png

Totally forgot to check back on the forum.
Sad, that my original Santa wasn't doing anything.. but I love that sprite, it's super cute. Thank you! ^.^

Back