Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

Submitted mine a while back, hope my secret person enjoys it just as much as I loved drawing it aaa ; v; (I was busy being dragged around everywhere the past week so I only got to sit down and finish everything yesterday pfft -- )

///sweats

i finished the piece for my secret santa~ it was really fun to make! i'm so excited to see everyones piece~

and happy holidays to you all!

Alright, the final tally is seven to go with two extensions!!

One person hasn't replied to be at all, so I might be doing art in their place
other than that, everything seems to be going smoothly!!

Alright, the final tally is seven to go with two extensions!!

One person hasn't replied to be at all, so I might be doing art in their place
other than that, everything seems to be going smoothly!!

Can't wait for the art to be sent out!

oof gonna try to power through the rest of mine today (ง •̀_•́)ง

can't wait to see everyone else's art!!

oh i didn't know there was a theme...lol i didn't make the art christmas-themed. hopefully that's fine.

i'm trying to upload it here with imgur but it keeps showing up as a box :/ maybe google can help...

Last edited:
Are they all going to be shared here for everyone to see or will you be PMing everyone theirs?

I will probably share them all on the OP! that's what I did with my end-of-summer one, and it worked out well!
I have four to go u nu

Most likely, I'll start posting them tonight or tomorrow after my festivities are done!!

This is so exciting! I'm v v glad that there's only a few left to collect and it's not an outstanding number.

I feel like mine is gonna hate it :'(

Don't feel that way! Even if you're not confident in your skills, that's not what this is about. Everyone should be grateful for what they receive, no matter that degree of skill. Someone still took the time to put in the work to make something for them and if anyone is ungrateful, they shouldn't be here.

I'm sure everyone will love everythign!!

sorry, guys, lotsa christmas activities and getting up at 6am the past three days have me worn out lol

I'm sure everyone will love everythign!!

sorry, guys, lotsa christmas activities and getting up at 6am the past three days have me worn out lol

thats okay! its a busy time of year haha.
im excited to see who draw me!

I'm still waiting on three things, and I have to draw one or two, but I'm hoping to start posting tonight and finish up within the next day or so!
I'm off work 'til the 28th, so I have plenty of time lol

(ev, your inbox is full)

Last edited:
Back