• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

Thank you so much himeki, I love it! <3

Wowwww, everyone's art looks A+, everyone did great *o*
Thank you for hosting this Zeppeli!

Thank you Chessie for the art! I love it, and the background is really pretty~

I'm glad you like it! ;w;

Everyone's art look amazing.
Really like mine as well, wish I knew who it was :blush: .

I love mine! It's so cute! I can't read or recognize the signature SO THANK YOU WHOEVER! <3 Sad to see mine not posted... since I think that means they dropped out and I was REALLY proud of my piece. Guess I'll have to slap a fat watermark on it or something so I can share it because I put in so much work. T_T

You can do it Dedenne!!! (insert link triforce heroes pompom emoticon here)

Yeah! tumblr_nwn7n9xVkR1sgsb5co4_500.jpg

I love mine! It's so cute! I can't read or recognize the signature SO THANK YOU WHOEVER! <3 Sad to see mine not posted... since I think that means they dropped out and I was REALLY proud of my piece. Guess I'll have to slap a fat watermark on it or something so I can share it because I put in so much work. T_T

they haven't dropped out, they just haven't finished their art yet 0 v0

I sent money to the people who had dropouts, so unless you got money, don't worry lmao

posted gifts for Dedenne and Gracelia

Not quite, I have to draw the rest :rolleyes:
I just haven't had time, but I'm on it!!

Last edited:

(oops didnt see this) it was me! im glad you like it :D

Just a heads up, all the remaining gifts will be finished by this weekend (you all get my lame art haaaaa) and sent via PM!!!
sorry for the wait, work schedule has been hectic ; 3;

Just a heads up, all the remaining gifts will be finished by this weekend (you all get my lame art haaaaa) and sent via PM!!!
sorry for the wait, work schedule has been hectic ; 3;

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait! :D

Back