Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

almost all of the gifts have been posted in the OP!!

Thank you all for participating, you're all awesome and talented!!

omg tysm gracelia!!!! it’s so cute!!!

I hope the two I drew for like their gifts!!!

I don’t know the tbt username of whoever drew mine but omg thank you so much!! I love it!! <3

thank you sm to whoever drew mine ahhhhh she's adorable!!!! everybody's art looks great :blush:

I resent the link to mine, hopefully it works now :>

screeee thank you Jint for mine !!! My starry girl looks awesome, I'm in love aaa. Lovely art, as always. ; v;
(Also hi A r i a n e I'm glad you liked my simple drawing heh, it means a lot knowing you're happy with it ;; u;; )
Amazing artwork, everyone! It's so nice seeing everyone's entries, makes me super happy. ❤️ Happy holidays!

THANK YOU ISSI!! Even the background and border is cute <3333 awwww

AND THANKS AGAIN x10000 TO ZEPPELI FOR HOSTING AND YOU GUYS FOR ALSO PARTICIPATING. FUN FUN FUN

Posted gifts for Lorrai and WordKnight!!!

I'm giving everyone who got an extension 'til the 31st to finish art!! Sorry guys, I just wanna make sure this is all wrapped up by then lol

Also, I'm still trying to finish that special gift for everyone, and if I do end up finishing it, I'll prob just PM it to everyone!!

THANK YOU ISSI!! Even the background and border is cute <3333 awwww

I’m so glad you love it! :D I wanted to make the background all sparkles and stuff lol ^-^

Thank you Ariane for the adorable art I love it! ^_^

Also a big thanks to Zeppeli for hosting this!

Oh man these look really nice :,D

I especially like mine, I think I know who made it too :rolleyes: anyways tysm i really love it!!

Thank you to the person who drew mine~ *saves to folder*

And thank you for organizing this event it was fun! :D Hopefully there's a Valentines exchange in the future!

this was really fun to do! Thanks Zeppeli for hosting this event!

I have some idea on who made mine but now I'm really unsure.

Aw! My mayor looks so cute! Thank you so much!!! XD

EDIT: (Also, may I have a link to the artist's DA, FA, Tumblr, etc for credit? OuO)

Last edited:
Back