• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

Glad I'm not the only one behind... >.< At least I actually have days off in a row this week and will have some time to work on it! =D

Oh ops where's my black ink pen lol

I'll just use pink HOPE THEY DON'T MIND lol

I'm sure it'll be great lol

I'm, like, halfway done with my special gift so I'm not quite finished, either : P

Nine days to turn in art, everyone!!
Please let me know if you need an extension asap!!!

As of right now, I have about a third of the art turned in, which isn't bad, I just want to make sure everyone gets art c:

About 80% done with mine, just need to add some more smaller details and some shading and I'll be done. It's turning out suprisingly well! I hope they like it! <3!

As I've broken up from college now, i'm gonna start working on my art piece~

I'm on track with Christmas presents and I have the entire week-end free for photoshopping and drawing!! I'm excited, I haven't had time to draw in weeks so this will be a nice opportunity to do it a little ^^

I finished! Yay! I'm like really proud of it cause I tried a bunch of new things and I feel like I'm getting better acquainted with fire alpaca too and I WISH IT WASN'T SECRET CAUSE I WANNA SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD OMFG

I finished! Yay! I'm like really proud of it cause I tried a bunch of new things and I feel like I'm getting better acquainted with fire alpaca too and I WISH IT WASN'T SECRET CAUSE I WANNA SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD OMFG

I actually had a question about that! we're allowed to share and post after everyone gets their drawing, right?

Yep! You can do whatever you like with it within reason haha

ME TOOO
i spent a good couple of days on it and im happy with it ^^

I have about half of the art now!!!
6 days until the deadline, please turn in your work soon!!

you guys are awesome, thanks for participating c:

sorry in advance for u if i end up handing in my art at like. 11:59pm on dec 22nd im really lazy and i work better under pressure so

I think I might need an extension ;-;

At least line art is done

You guys are making me nervous lmao

that's totally fine, @dedenne2!!

Zeppeli, at 11:59pm the night of the deadline, waiting for submissions.

giphy-downsized.gif

Zeppeli, after all submissions are in.

QSilqA6.gif

too true lmaooooo

as a person who is generally in a state of despair, stuff like this gets me super stressed out even though I enjoy running it and I trust that most (if not all) of you guys will have stuff done on time lol

Back