Secret Santa Art Exchange! (FINAL GIFTS ON #213)

Glad I'm not the only one behind... >.< At least I actually have days off in a row this week and will have some time to work on it! =D

I'm sure it'll be great lol

I'm, like, halfway done with my special gift so I'm not quite finished, either : P

Nine days to turn in art, everyone!!
Please let me know if you need an extension asap!!!

As of right now, I have about a third of the art turned in, which isn't bad, I just want to make sure everyone gets art c:

About 80% done with mine, just need to add some more smaller details and some shading and I'll be done. It's turning out suprisingly well! I hope they like it! <3!

As I've broken up from college now, i'm gonna start working on my art piece~

I'm on track with Christmas presents and I have the entire week-end free for photoshopping and drawing!! I'm excited, I haven't had time to draw in weeks so this will be a nice opportunity to do it a little ^^

I finished! Yay! I'm like really proud of it cause I tried a bunch of new things and I feel like I'm getting better acquainted with fire alpaca too and I WISH IT WASN'T SECRET CAUSE I WANNA SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD OMFG

I finished! Yay! I'm like really proud of it cause I tried a bunch of new things and I feel like I'm getting better acquainted with fire alpaca too and I WISH IT WASN'T SECRET CAUSE I WANNA SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD OMFG

I actually had a question about that! we're allowed to share and post after everyone gets their drawing, right?

Yep! You can do whatever you like with it within reason haha

ME TOOO
i spent a good couple of days on it and im happy with it ^^

I have about half of the art now!!!
6 days until the deadline, please turn in your work soon!!

you guys are awesome, thanks for participating c:

sorry in advance for u if i end up handing in my art at like. 11:59pm on dec 22nd im really lazy and i work better under pressure so

You guys are making me nervous lmao

that's totally fine, @dedenne2!!

Zeppeli, at 11:59pm the night of the deadline, waiting for submissions.

giphy-downsized.gif

Zeppeli, after all submissions are in.

QSilqA6.gif

too true lmaooooo

as a person who is generally in a state of despair, stuff like this gets me super stressed out even though I enjoy running it and I trust that most (if not all) of you guys will have stuff done on time lol

Back