Buying Need a classic chair asap!

Miss Impossible

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hello! I finally have an opportunity to sort out a villager's house but it's too late for me to order the thing I want from the catalogue :( so if anyone can get me a classic chair in the next couple of hours I'd really appreciate it! Will pay! <3

Last edited:
I can order you a classic chair, if you like no pay needed, if you could just come by for pickup and leave by train you'd be doing me a favor (trying to upgrade the train lol) if you can't pick up that's also totally fine

I can order you a classic chair, if you like no pay needed, if you could just come by for pickup and leave by train you'd be doing me a favor (trying to upgrade the train lol) if you can't pick up that's also totally fine

That would be perfect, I'd be happy to pick up! Let me know when I can come over ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've gone offline :( anyone else?

Oh sorry! I got distracted by food >.< If you still need it I can open my gates in like 2 mins

Yes please! Thank you <3 and no problem haha, we all get distracted by food ;D

Lol thanks for being understanding! my gates are open (my town is bluebell) feel free to come by and go how you please. Ill probably be on the forums so I wont be paying much attention to the ds

Back