• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Need a classic chair asap!

Miss Impossible

Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hello! I finally have an opportunity to sort out a villager's house but it's too late for me to order the thing I want from the catalogue :( so if anyone can get me a classic chair in the next couple of hours I'd really appreciate it! Will pay! <3

Last edited:
I can order you a classic chair, if you like no pay needed, if you could just come by for pickup and leave by train you'd be doing me a favor (trying to upgrade the train lol) if you can't pick up that's also totally fine

I can order you a classic chair, if you like no pay needed, if you could just come by for pickup and leave by train you'd be doing me a favor (trying to upgrade the train lol) if you can't pick up that's also totally fine

That would be perfect, I'd be happy to pick up! Let me know when I can come over ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

They've gone offline :( anyone else?

Oh sorry! I got distracted by food >.< If you still need it I can open my gates in like 2 mins

Yes please! Thank you <3 and no problem haha, we all get distracted by food ;D

Lol thanks for being understanding! my gates are open (my town is bluebell) feel free to come by and go how you please. Ill probably be on the forums so I wont be paying much attention to the ds

Back