Help. Since the event my profile page layout has been messed up. How do I restore it?

What do you mean by "messed up"? It looks totally fine to me.

Untitled-1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't capture all of it but basically it lists absolutely everything in a single column, while having buttons merged into each other :/

That happens to me sometimes if I refresh TBT too much in one time, or you internet is kinda whacky? Try closing out the tab and shutting your laptop/computer/device down and then try again?

That happens to me sometimes if I refresh TBT too much in one time, or you internet is kinda whacky? Try closing out the tab and shutting your laptop/computer/device down and then try again?

I fixed it :D

I used CCleaner. Then restarted my computer. Thanks for the advice though :)

Yeah I had a similar problem when the event first started. Everything was messed up. I ended up having to clear my cookies and everything worked fine.

Again, CTRL + F5 for a no-cache refresh or clear it through other means such as within browser settings. Just happens on here sometimes due to a misconfiguration.

ok, this worked, thank you!

i'm on a mac and i tried command+ f5 and it ended turning on voiceover and it scared me lol. but i cleared it through chrome settings and now it works.

it'd been doing this since the site changed and added the mini event on wednesday so i assumed it had to do with that but turns out it was just me haha

Back