• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help. Since the event my profile page layout has been messed up. How do I restore it?

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Help. Since the event my profile page layout has been messed up. How do I restore it?

What do you mean by "messed up"? It looks totally fine to me.

Untitled-1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't capture all of it but basically it lists absolutely everything in a single column, while having buttons merged into each other :/

That happens to me sometimes if I refresh TBT too much in one time, or you internet is kinda whacky? Try closing out the tab and shutting your laptop/computer/device down and then try again?

i'm having the same problem too. the shop is like that and there are white patches around the site that shouldn't be there.

That happens to me sometimes if I refresh TBT too much in one time, or you internet is kinda whacky? Try closing out the tab and shutting your laptop/computer/device down and then try again?

I fixed it :D

I used CCleaner. Then restarted my computer. Thanks for the advice though :)

Yeah I had a similar problem when the event first started. Everything was messed up. I ended up having to clear my cookies and everything worked fine.

Again, CTRL + F5 for a no-cache refresh or clear it through other means such as within browser settings. Just happens on here sometimes due to a misconfiguration.

ok, this worked, thank you!

i'm on a mac and i tried command+ f5 and it ended turning on voiceover and it scared me lol. but i cleared it through chrome settings and now it works.

it'd been doing this since the site changed and added the mini event on wednesday so i assumed it had to do with that but turns out it was just me haha

Back