• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying looking to get an early start on Christmas related items, will pay in tbt or igb

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (93) +
over the last few seasons I've obtained most of the jingle set and many christmas related items, but there's still some I need. I know ill be able to obtain many throughout December, but an early start would be nice. use the link below for a list of everything im looking for, I'll purchase whatever you may have to offer (either drop off or pick up is fine). make me an offer in either tbt or igb. thanks in advance!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Lw6A9jCZvL

I'm also looking for jingle's pic and/or a trip to his rv (will pay to visit the rv as well).

Last edited:
Hi :) I don't have a festive-tree dress on hand, but have everything else along with Jingle's picture. And have Jingle's RV in my newest town as well.
I'd like some tbt bells for non-orderables, and re-orderables are free gift.
I'm not very free right this moment, will be on a little later. Let me know if it's alright!

Hi :) I don't have a festive-tree dress on hand, but have everything else along with Jingle's picture. And have Jingle's RV in my newest town as well.
I'd like some tbt bells for non-orderables, and re-orderables are free gift.
I'm not very free right this moment, will be on a little later. Let me know if it's alright!

that would be awesome! I'll probably only be available for about the next hour or so before I go to bed, if not perhaps maybe approximately this same time tomorrow would work for me if it would for you

that would be awesome! I'll probably only be available for about the next hour or so before I go to bed, if not perhaps maybe approximately this same time tomorrow would work for me if it would for you

Oh, then I'll be ready in a few mins. Will you add this FC?
5043-3001-4316
I'll open it up when I see you in my friends list. :)

adding your fc now then I'll be over, so how much total tbt did you want so I can send payment as we'll? tysm!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back