Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
personally i like hoovering. it makes me feel very satisfied when i do it, and for me it's quite relaxing to do and i sometimes just vacuum when i'm bored.
my least favorite to do is probably washing up/doing the dishes, it smells quite bad at times, and my family do not let me put in lots of soap for some reason, so as i'm doing it the water becomes a lukewarm orange mess.

I love vacuuming and depending on how many dishes there are, washing the dishes, too.

This might sound weird, but I actually find something about doing the dishes relaxing lol

i don't really do chores at home /.\
but personally my favorite chore is folding clothes. i always fold it right after it comes out of the dryer unless i have another obligation. i like the smell of fresh and clean laundry and touching warm clothes.
my least favorite chore is doing the dishes. i wear rubber gloves, but i still find it unsatisfying having to look at dirty dishes and the sponge (has a lot of bacteria in it).

i don't do many chores and dislike most but i putting things in their place, or arranging things

No one, chore aren't supposed to be fun lel? Oh well I'd rather vacuum clean than anything of above... Oh well washing clothes is worse lol I never learned how to sort them.

Interesting poll! I think I prefer washing dishes the most - I can get into it rhythmically and zone out. I try to clean my dishes as soon as I finish using so the food doesn't adhere to them. Especially if I've eaten something spicy, which I do as much as possible :p, I need to clean them myself as the spice will assault my family's eyes. I'm the only one in the house who can tolerate it :rolleyes:

I don't do chores, but my favourite would be polishing. I just enjoy seeing things clean and I do it because I feel like it, not as a chore

I like washing the dishes when I got some great tunes on. I really get into the rhythm and swing of things and have to compose myself so I don't go around shattering glasses and plates and whatnot. I also like to wash my car, although that's not so much a household chore haha.

I like cleaning things like dusting and scrubbing and putting things away. I find it therapeutic

I love how nobody likes to do the laundry lol same

I personally like to keep things clean and organized. I can't stand when surfaces are dirty/messy or when things are disorganized. I almost have a compulsive habit to clean stuff when it's even the tiniest bit dirty or disorganized.
That's part of the reason why I'm in my own dorm room... my old roommate was super messy and it made me cringe constantly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one, chore aren't supposed to be fun lel?

"I'm not giving you my chores! You're getting a job!" -Hank Hill

I like sorting laundry and putting it in the machines - maybe it’s the knowledge that they’re doing to work for me lol
On the other hand I dislike folding clothes to such an extent that I just throw them in my dresser (My OCD gets triggered too much when I try folding, so I’d rather deal with wrinkled clothes than obsessing over getting everything just so)

i don't really do chores but i like cleaning the windows/mirrors with windex. idk why i always thought that was kind of fun. i kind of like the windex smell too. sorting the mail is fun sometimes too bc i like seeing what we got, though it's not really a chore because it's just getting the mail, looking through it, and most of it getting thrown out in a couple days.
i most frequently empty the dishwasher though. i'm okay with it EXCEPT for putting away the glasses. i don't like that part, mostly because the cabinet we keep the glasses in is a bit small and i dont like squeezing everything in there.
i also don't like dealing with dirty dishes or loading the dishwasher.

I actually enjoy vacuuming and like... cleaning mirrors as weird as that may be? There's something fun about Windex lol.

I cannot stand anything to do with dishes, wet food grosses me out too much and I actually get queezy/pukey from it. I can usually clean my own mess (since I rarely leave anything on plates/bowls to clean to begin with) but anyone else's I just can't.

I used to do laundry, but I got taken away from that chore. So now I see washing dishes fun.

I'm on the fence. Some days I really enjoy doing chores since it's a good way to get my mind off of things that are bothering me, but other days I absolutely hate hate hate chores and it literally pains me to get up and do them. It totally depends on my mood and how motivated I am atm

no option for all of them smh
I love cleaning I was born to keep a tidy house

Back