Potential Town Line Ups

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
As you guys know I am working on four towns. I think I have found some good line ups that fit the themes I came up with. How do these villagers sound?

Mayor Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman/Spider-Gwen of Odyssey - Mystical Town

Residents:

Tomboy: Phoebe (Phoenix)
Flamboyant: Hans (Yeti) and Julian (Unicorn)
Cranky: Octavian (Kraken)
Lazy: Drago (Dragon)
Normal: Kiki (Witch's Black Cat)
Peppy: Ruby (Moon Rabbit)
Snooty: Amelia (Thunderbird) and Whitney (Amaterasu)
Jock: Louie (Bigfoot)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayor Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon of Cosmos - Ethnicities town

Residents:

Tomboy: Mira (Japanese) and Cherry (British)
Flamboyant: Lucha (Mexican)
Cranky: Croque (French) and Apollo (American)
Lazy: Erik (Canadian)
Normal: Pekoe (Chinese)
Peppy: Ketchup (Italian)
Snooty: Ankha (Egyptian)
Jock: Lyman (Australian)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayor Lillie of Alola - Pokemon town

Residents:

Tomboy: Shari (Infernape)
Flamboyant: Lionel (Nebby/Solgaleo)
Cranky: Hopper (Empoleon)
Lazy: Chester (Pancham) and Tucker (Mamoswine)
Normal: Fauna (Deerling) and Bertha (Hippowdon)
Peppy: Apple (Dedene)
Snooty: Vivian (Lycanroc)
Jock: Sterling (Tucannon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayor Ruby Rose of Silvrize - Kingdom town

Residents:

Tomboy: Muffy (Lady in Waiting)
Flamboyant: Wolf Link (Knight) and Pietro (Jester)
Cranky: Ganon (Dark Wizard)
Lazy: Rex (King)
Normal: Viche (Princess 1)
Peppy: Cece (Princess 2) and Epona (Trusty Steed)
Snooty: Diana (Goddess)
Jock: Rory (Pirate/King's Evil Twin)

What do you think?

Last edited:
I really like all of these ideas! They seem really unique and cool.

First of all though, you'll have to shorten some of the mayor names. I believe you can have up to 8 characters in your mayor name, so keep that in mind while coming up with them! I know it's pretty annoying, but unfortunately, that's the rules.

For the mystical town, I think you could have these villagers:
Ankha - (Mummy)
Coco - (Weird thing)
Diana - (Fairy-Deer-Thing)
Gayle - (Love Crocodile thing, Idk seems p mystical)
Lucky - (Mummy)
Merengue - (Cakelord)
Ribbot - (Robot)

I think with this one, the worst ones you picked out are Kiki and Ruby, because they don't seem very mystical to me? Although you seem to want to have one of each personality type for your villagers, so if you want to stick with that, I'm not going to ruin it for you.

For the ethnicities town

I really like your choices! I think the only one that doesn't really fit is Cherry being British. She kind of... like isn't.
I think Boone or Clay would work better as a kind of aztec/red Indian villager.

For the pokemon town

I don't think Lionel and Apple really fit the pokemon listed?

I don't know a whole lot about pokemon though, so I can't really help you with what villagers to pick for that one.

For the Kingdom town

I really like your choices for this! I don't really have any suggestions, they're all really good. I think you'll need to get 2 more villagers though, as random villagers often move in and ruin the theme if you don't fill the town.

I really like all of these ideas! They seem really unique and cool.

First of all though, you'll have to shorten some of the mayor names. I believe you can have up to 8 characters in your mayor name, so keep that in mind while coming up with them! I know it's pretty annoying, but unfortunately, that's the rules.

For the mystical town, I think you could have these villagers:
Ankha - (Mummy)
Coco - (Weird thing)
Diana - (Fairy-Deer-Thing)
Gayle - (Love Crocodile thing, Idk seems p mystical)
Lucky - (Mummy)
Merengue - (Cakelord)
Ribbot - (Robot)

I think with this one, the worst ones you picked out are Kiki and Ruby, because they don't seem very mystical to me? Although you seem to want to have one of each personality type for your villagers, so if you want to stick with that, I'm not going to ruin it for you.

For the ethnicities town

I really like your choices! I think the only one that doesn't really fit is Cherry being British. She kind of... like isn't.
I think Boone or Clay would work better as a kind of aztec/red Indian villager.

For the pokemon town

I don't think Lionel and Apple really fit the pokemon listed?

I don't know a whole lot about pokemon though, so I can't really help you with what villagers to pick for that one.

For the Kingdom town

I really like your choices for this! I don't really have any suggestions, they're all really good. I think you'll need to get 2 more villagers though, as random villagers often move in and ruin the theme if you don't fill the town.

I was just posting the full names. The character in game will just use the character's first name. All of them are based on characters I like alot, and just wanted to talk about who they were here.

As for Cherry, from her design and home, she has this huge feel of a British rock star to her.

Lionel as I said is there because the mayor is Lillie from Sun and Moon. Because Nebby becomes either Solgaleo or Lunala depending on the game I need either a lion or a bat, and since Lionel has a white mane like Solgaleo, I fell he was the best fit. Apple, I really needed to go on a stretch to find a peppy honestly. I could not really find a good one that went well with the theme that fit perfectly and I liked. Any ideas to swap her for?

Kiki and Ruby came from suggestions. After seeing Ruby's home I knew she would fit, as the Japanese legend of the Moon Rabbit. Kiki, is a bit of a stretch though, as she is supposed to represent a witch's black cat. If you have a better idea, please let me know. I would love to make my town as good as possible.

As for the extra two...I have two extra villagers listed on each to bring the total up to 10. I have to have some repeat personalities so I listed them both together.

Anyway, thanks.

Personally, I don't think Bigfoot/yeti would fit a mystical theme, not sure about having Amelia representing the thunderbird either.
I think a lot of cryptids do fit the bill to be considered mystical, but i think Bigfoot and yeti are much lower in that aspect. Yeti is probably considered a bit more mystical than Bigfoot. Then again you are somewhat limited so I don't blame you at all :0

I think Avery would fit the bill for thunderbird better, there a lot of totem poles including the thunderbird and Avery fits the style well. And Phoebe is a Phoenix, though I feel like you've most likely went over that option already :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

The rest sound pretty good and solid in my opinion tho!

Personally, I don't think Bigfoot/yeti would fit a mystical theme, not sure about having Amelia representing the thunderbird either.
I think a lot of cryptids do fit the bill to be considered mystical, but i think Bigfoot and yeti are much lower in that aspect. Yeti is probably considered a bit more mystical than Bigfoot. Then again you are somewhat limited so I don't blame you at all :0

I think Avery would fit the bill for thunderbird better, there a lot of totem poles including the thunderbird and Avery fits the style well. And Phoebe is a Phoenix, though I feel like you've most likely went over that option already :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

The rest sound pretty good and solid in my opinion tho!

Really don't like Avery. He kind of scares me. As for Hans and Louie, I feel that the idea of Cryptids fit the mystical theme, along with the thunder bird.

Back