New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
At least, I think it's a tough one to answer. We shall see~

If you could have any single feature in the game you desired to come true, but it came at the expense of losing (or never getting) your favorite villager and you could never have them/get them back, would you do it?

Why or why not?

If so, what would that feature be? If not, what about that villager is special to you?

no. the only feature i desired was moving the furniture with my styles like in HHD which you can unlock w the secret storage room. it’s not worth losing Nate or Freckles over.

Nate has a special place in my heart because I wouldn’t play my first town for months then tt for years and HE NEVER LEFT. i had a bunch of clothes stacked up all by his house (rip small dressers in the gc version). we were BEST BUDS. alive said before that is restart if Nate ever moved out of my town and, as much as I love my town, it’s true. so NOPE.

I would give any villager up for the ability to demolish PWP that currently can't be demolished. Like the police station.

Last edited:
Hmmm, that's a bit of a toughie but I could give up ever getting Jullian again for the price of placing items outside and/or 40 pattern slots per character.

it'd take a feature i've longed for/would love very much for me to give up moe. either have a second town ordinance or more pattern slots though. then again i doubt i'd give up moe for that

Giving up Felicityy and Marina would be hard for having more pattern slots, but what is somebody said they didn't want to give up marshal for more storage space, more pattern slots, home upgrades are cheaper, etc etc etc

Eh, no. The feature I'd probably choose is just being able to "lock" your villagers to stop them from pinging.
So, having to give up a favorite whom I'd obviously choose to lock would be redundant.
Zucker and Katt are really both my number 1. One's a lazy octopi...nuff said. The other has a quirky smile/design that suits being uchi and grows on you or at least grew on me.

This really is tough for me to answer, considering how my most desired feature is better villager interactions and an in-depth friendship system. It'd just make me a little upset if something like that was implemented but my favorite villager wasn't there.

...But ultimately, my answer is yes. I'd probably adapt and find a new favorite villager anyways, lol.

I would gladly give up one of my dreamies for the possibility of moving the policestation to another place. I put it somewhere where it blocks me for the third bridge.

No. The game could feed me chocolate and I still wouldn't give up my best boy.

Yes, I would happily just change one of my dreamies, because I like all villagers, so they wouldn't be hard to replace, with the ability to be able to move and remove rocks! I would be extremely happy.

It doesn't bother me. I'd gladly give any of them up for the ability to plant bushes next to ponds, cliffs etc.
I'd just move the villager back in with their card.

But that's the thing. Like I said in my post, you can't get the villager back.

I think my brain broke over this one. All in all, I'm glad I don't have to make that decision myself as Nintendo seems fine at making those decisions for me. I love New Leaf with all it's improvements over the other versions, but some of the villagers from the other versions didn't carry over, or they changed personalities. If it comes down to it, if I had the choice, I do think I'd rather have my favorite villager after all.

i'd give up any villager for the ability to choose where the villagers houses are placed and to lay down paths etc the way you decorate the house after getting secret storage

This is an easy question. I have no favorite villagers lol.

I would love if I could have the squid sisters as movable villagers in acnl. Not those Viche and Cece imposters, but the actual ones. I would be able to interact and make friends with them...

Beats the hell out of losing a favorite villager LOLOLOL

Interesting to see how different everyone's answers are. Some of you are easy to give up your favorite villagers, some of you wouldn't even for the most wanted feature.

It's be so sad to lose Flurry and Freckles (can't choose between them!!), but I would do it for the ability to decorate outside like in HHD and to choose where villagers live without plot resetting. :(

Back