• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So, here's a tough question for everyone

definitely not. wolf link is practically my baby. i would never give him up willingly

If I had to lose Lobo in ACNL, but got him back in AC for switch...hmmm ;)

Any new features I want to have happen need to be in a new AC game for switch tbh, not New Leaf. I certainly wouldn't give up Lobo for something new in New Leaf when the switch version needs to happen!!

nah :/ i'm content with all the features in the game. I love Cole, Julian, Portia and Samson too much

I REALLY wish we had the ability to determine exactly where villagers can move. Maybe by zoning out your town ie: shopping, pwp area, residential area

However, I love Fauna too much to get rid of her.

I want to jump on sofas, couches, and beds...but it's debatable if that's worth losing any of my favorite villagers over...

Well...
If I wanted, Freckles can move out BUT if I only got half of my desired features, then she can move back in so mwuhahahahaha >:3
I shall be able to have more colors when making designs, be able to have more than one cup of coffe a day, and climb over furniture/have more personal design with furniture(ex: a customization option that lets you put sticky noteson the side of a dresser); and that's half of my desired features!
(The rest is being able to have round patterns/display for designs, move-in/move-out permits, placing furniture outside and it shows as furniture, GIVING ALL SPECIAL CHARACTERS AT LEAST A HOTEL...seriously where do they sleep?)

Last edited:
Nope. I would like to be able to keep favorite villagers from moving or use more than one town ordinance, but Static is too cool to give up for that.

This is a tough question! My most wanted feature would probably be the ability to move permanent pwps and it would be even better if we could do "construction" to change the map layout a bit as well. Idk how that would ever work without hacking though lol. I just get tired of the same map easily I guess so that's why I tend to reset more often. This would keep me from doing that, but to lose Skye forever? Idk I guess I'd have to say it would not be worth it.

To those who have answered yes they would give up their favorite villager, I wonder if they'd still say yes if they could have their most desired feature, but be stuck with a bunch of villagers they hate lol XD

no because villagers are what make the game special and giving them up for a silly thing is just selfish ?

I just want to be able to change my face/town name/mayor name without needing to get everything again.. so i guess I would give wart Jr away for that. I'll just get him in cf or ww lol

I wouldn't do it. Town functions and features can be annoying, yes. But I find I can always work around most things with time and tenacity, arriving at a point where I am happy with the results. However, I would never choose a perfect game over a perfect buddy. Who would I sacrifice? It's not a choice I would make.

Nah. I would want a feature that you could do simple cooking (sorta like Harvest Moon) but I could never sacrifice Poncho for that. :(

yes i would! it would be having british english in the game rather than american english

bye bye gaston

I would let Julian go in a heart beat if it meant being able to edit your town with features similar to town hacking software, and being able to unlock all pwps, put trees in ponds/rivers, grow your plaza tree to max size, ect.

One can only dream, i guess.

Back