• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tangy Moved Out

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
I have a town with all my favorite characters, and I logged on today to do the ACNL challenge thing, and Tangy had moved out

I was literally so upset because she is my absolute favorite villager

Hopefully she will come back to me some day *tear*

Anyone else out there a huge citrus-cat fan?
Also vote for her to be turned into a collectible in the current event going on/ nominate her if you got a prize pack

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, man! That sucks! D:

Maybe build a PWP to honor her?

Awww no ;;

She pings me to move out sometimes and I'm like
NEVER. YOU ARE HERE FOREVER, YOU CUTE FRUIT CAT.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, man! That sucks! D:

Maybe build a PWP to honor her?

too bad, my layout is very strict and so i need to save her spot for the replacement :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww no ;;

She pings me to move out sometimes and I'm like
NEVER. YOU ARE HERE FOREVER, YOU CUTE FRUIT CAT.

don't hold on too tight or you may juice her

If you decide to cycle to get Tangy back, I will give you her for free.

Last edited:
aww, i'm so sorry to hear :'c
i had tangy in my first ever animal crossing town (it was wild world!) back in 2006 along with moe, monique, and aurora. they're all my favorite villagers and i adore them with all my heart. there's just something about tangy that's so cute and lovable about that orange cat

Sorry to hear that :( I have Tangy in my town and I love her. On two different occasions she has given me an orange which I thought was so strange but hilarious. You should make a little spot dedicated to her! Make an orange planation!

nm6rG5O.jpg

7mXkoQS - Imgur.jpg
Tangy has been in my town for almost four years.She seems to have a love/hate thing with the fruit her design is based on.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope she rests in peace.

I honestly don't like her that much, she's quite boring and I think she kind of looks like a boy? I don't know, I just don't love her too much. But I totally get why you would like her, she is pretty cool and unique, and I hope you can get her back one day. Maybe buy her Amiibo? Either way, I definitely know the pain of losing one of your favourite villagers. RIP.

NO! Toady, I am so sorry! That is beyond sad when you lose a bestie that way. Why not buy her amiibo card and move her butt right back in? That will show her! I have Tangy in my food villager town of Tea Cozy. The perfect fruit is, of course, oranges. She is pretty much one of the greatest villagers of all time. Come on, a peppy cat that looks and tastes like an orange? Not that I have tasted her or anything... or have I?

Oh no! I would want to reset my game if my favorite villager moved. Or go looking for their amiibo card since the update added that cool feature. I did cycle to get one of my villagers back and I put a pwp where his house was in the mean time so no one else could take his spot.

Back