• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Doki Doki Literature Club

Nuclear Bingo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Anyone completed this visual novel? I just did and I enjoyed it very much. I want to see what others think of it

I really enjoyed it!! It certainly was a freaky experience, and the characters I got pretty easily attached to. Natsuki is probably my favourite. Sayori is a close second though :3

j u s t m o n i k a

(nah but i really enjoyed it!! such a cool, interesting take on a game like that ahh!)

I’m excited to try it out. Even if I don’t like it, I’ll buy the pack thing to support the team. My good friend’s boyfriend is really close to one of the main guys who worked on it so I feel like I need to pay them on the back somehow by association, despite how I may feel about the game lmao

Last edited:
Q: Anyone completed this visual novel (Doki Doki Literature)?

A: Yes. I did complete this visual novel. It really does gives off the vibe of "looks can be deceiving" when I went through the game. Not going to lie... This game is a really great game; however, it wasn't great for my heart. Going through the game was a tough challenge for me since all of the stuff I saw creep me out quite a lot that I almost had trouble sleeping. I decided to keep playing despite it creeping me out since I wanted to complete everything I could with the game. What got me through the game was muting the game and having YouTube on while I was playing Doki Doki Literature. If I didn't do that while playing the game then I don't how I would pull through to complete it. Just glad that I did and now I don't have to play it again. Hahaha... Got to save myself the trouble. I only played the game because a friend of mine told me that it was a really good game to play.

Last edited:
i liked it but i accidentally missed one or two scenes because i overwrote a save when i meant to go back to it ):

It’s one of my current obsessions, so yeah I really enjoyed it!

Yuri is definitely my favorite girl. She’s definitely a sharp one!

Last edited:
i love the game because it's sooo clever. it's definitely not the first of its kind but i think they did it in an amazing way. plus, matpat's theory hyped me for the company's newest game in 2018, so there's that.

It's pretty entertaining. I saw a playthrough of VN let's players when the game wasn't that known yet and I was expecting anything but the meta horror that we got. But it's one of the few types of horror I can appreciate myself, so it's always nice to see games like this.

you guys really should be careful not to type anything spoiler related....

- - - Post Merge - - -

and no, Sayori is best girl

My sister suggested it to me, saying it was just a cute sim dating game... I had wondered why there was a disclaimer saying the game isn't for the easily disturbed. Boy, was that an understatement. I'm not easily scared or creeped out. I found the game dark and exciting. The way it's advertised really tricks new players. I definitely recommend playing it blind (not looking up anything and just going with it). I also definitely do not recommend it to people that are sensitive to or could be triggered by abuse, suicide, self-harm, depression, etc.

Last edited:
I watched several gameplays and all the secrets or what not. Very interesting! And the horror's not too in-your-face, so I had all the courage to enjoy the story while all the scary stuff was unfolding.

Personally I like Natsuki and Monika ?? Idk why I like Monika but I just kinda do

i like sayori and monika. i was initially freaked out by monika but after listening to a lot of her dialogue and finishing the game and whatnot she really grew on me. tbh i expected to like yuri since she appeared to be most similar to me, but her more yandere personality really kinda ehh turned me off to her character i guess. meanwhile sayori and natsuki grew on me as i played. i sympathized with sayori since i understood what she was going through, and when i had the option to confess i knew that was what i wanted to do. meanwhile natsuki grew on me because i knew her faux toughness was just a defense mechanism for her, and it was instinct for me to want her to feel comfortable and drop that facade.

did anyone else not realize that the "date" with monika right at the end was going to keep going forever? lol i went through almost an hour of it before i googled it and saw that the lines will start to repeat after like 5 hours lol

and w the best girl discussions....... everyone but monika is best girl .

would've played it blind but unfortunately would've gotten a lot of looks from people because it's basically a dating sim
but monika is the best girl

Back