• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hybrids, Scifi wall + floor, kk metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
Need to fill out some bare areas in my town so I'm looking for all purple, blue and black hybrids!
No set amount, any you can offer is fine.

Black Lillies
Purple + Blue Pansies
Purple + Black + Blue Roses
Blue Violets
Black Cosmos
Purple + Black Tulips

I'm also looking for a sci-fi wall, sci-fi floor, and kk metal!

Offering igb, tbt, Sanrio rv visits, Tom Nook + Mabel rv visits

Last edited:
i have a few black tulips, a couple black lilies, a few purple/black/blue roses, a few violets.
i'd be willing to sell up to..
7ish blue roses
6-7ish black roses
3-4 purple roses
7ish black tulips
6ish black lilies
4ish blue violets

i believe i can also get kk metal for you from my catalog. could i maybe get a combination of tbt and igb? if you'd prefer just one or the other that's fine too.

i have a few black tulips, a couple black lilies, a few purple/black/blue roses, a few violets.
i'd be willing to sell up to..
7ish blue roses
6-7ish black roses
3-4 purple roses
7ish black tulips
6ish black lilies
4ish blue violets

i believe i can also get kk metal for you from my catalog. could i maybe get a combination of tbt and igb? if you'd prefer just one or the other that's fine too.

I can do a combination sure! How much of each would you like for all that?

ummm 2 tbt per flower? and however much you're willing to pay in igb, doesn't matter to me.
is it also okay if we do the trade tomorrow (as early as 2pm est)? it's late so i'm going to be logging off soon.

ummm 2 tbt per flower? and however much you're willing to pay in igb, doesn't matter to me.
is it also okay if we do the trade tomorrow (as early as 2pm est)? it's late so i'm going to be logging off soon.

tomorrow is fine! so 68tbt total if I did the math correctly, and I can give you 50k for kk metal if that's cool?

I have plenty of black and purple roses. Would you be interested? I can give you a number of all later on.

Sorry for the late reply. I have 13 black roses and 26 purple roses. Feel free to offer in tbt bells.

How about 2tbt each? So for a total of 78tbt I believe

I'll have to trade tomorrow however, it's almost 5am for me so I'm going to bed soon.

Last edited:
i can deliver it to you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, do you think you could pick up? there's too many flowers to fit in my available storage w/o emptying a bunch out. :V

i can deliver it to you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, do you think you could pick up? there's too many flowers to fit in my available storage w/o emptying a bunch out. :V

I can do pickup sure, I think I have enough room in my storage :) just lmk when your gate is open

ok, opening now! they're on my beach so i'll lead you there. excuse my messy town haha :)

I can sell you the following:
Black tulips x10
Purple roses x45
Black roses x90
Blue roses x90

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back