• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you ever find old accounts of yours...

I didn't join any forums or gaming sites until I was at least 20. I always use the same username so it is easy to remember how to log in to any site I want to visit. I think I posted embarrassing things on miiverse when it was first introduced, but I don't need to think about that anymore since miiverse has ended.

I still visit my YouTube accounts from my middle school days every once in a while.

Nope. Thankfully all of my old stuff has been deleted?if not by choice then from a site shutting down. My oldest account is probably on Tinypic, but I still use that account to host certain photos and graphics.

It can be fun to see how much you've changed over time through old accounts though.

oh, do i

my old tumblr posts were the worst thing on earth. i never posted cringy art or opinions, just rly dumb posts like "I saw a bird outside today xD Also I have 50 followers now, kewl!" sort of deal. i was messy af lol, and that was my phase of life where i basically had no confidence and that kinda made things worse and seeing me post certain things really hurt the later me lol

not to mention just my reputation with old sites. my friends will bring up things i did on old sites like xat and i'm like "holy **** i do not remember this"

Last edited:
I feel this way about my old Yahoo Answers account. I used to frequent that place back when I was around 13, and I asked the dumbest questions. I haven't been able to go on that site for years, because I'm so embarrassed at myself.

Funny this topic is here because I had just remembered about this account I'm on right now so I booted it back and here I am! But I made this in the summer a few months ago so does this count as an old account? lol

yeah lmao but thankfully most of them have been deleted. i still have my first tumblr blog, i've considered deleting it but i haven't done that for some reason. i probably should, it has like 50 k posts (im not kidding and that blog wasnt active for more than two years) and i don't want to keep it lol. the only good thing is that it's dead and the only person who has looked at it in the last 50 years is me dtjfghdtj

Not me, but my friends have lol. There was a lot of cringey Twitter accounts I made, and a tumblr one. Luckily they were all active for a very short amount of time so there isn't too much to see, and when they were found they were prompty deleted :p But there's still a lot of cringey things linked to my Facebook and YouTube accounts and whenever those memory things pop up on Facebook I die a little inside lol

My IG was cringe IIRC, but I deleted the **** out of that a couple years ago. I'm too embarrassed to post anything now and I never leave the house anyway so...lmfao

YUP! I went on an account purge a couple of years ago because I was getting so much nostalgia cringe...

I recently found my old Fanfiction.net account....I don't want to talk about it. O-O.

I also came across an old username I used on a forum (or was it a Chat Board...)that doesn't exist anymore and I hope it stays that way.

I‘m SO glad I‘m not the only one with a history of cringey accounts from their stupider, younger self. My worst accounts were from way back when I was 11 and went full edgelord. Never go full edgelord. I‘ve since deleted everything I could find - but the memory of that cringefest is still burned in my mind and will forever haunt me in my dreams, haha... orz

Last edited:
YES! Omg, they're the worst things to ever look at since it's sooooo cringy. I once logged into my Wattpad account, and all of my stories were just so awful ugh, I almost died of laughter reading them. And my Howrse account is a huge yikes. I was involved in so many RPGs, which I usually tried to make it revolve around me, and my bio was just me being like, "OMG, I'M SO QUIRKY *gifs about unicorns and fake deep quotes". I deleted a majority of my stories on Wattpad sadly (I lowkey just want to read them to see how far I've gone as a writer) and Howrse deleted my account due to inactivity.

My old posts on Miiverse when I was 14-15 made me want to die. They were so cringy. At least Miiverse is gone now.

Oh yeah, I still know most of their passwords. I log in to them sometimes, to read old stuff and just for fun, even how cringey some of them are.

My old multiple Myspace accounts... so many of those emo glittery quote things everyone had all over... I used to do those follow4follow groups and stuff, I mean there were cool times when I got to talk to some famous people (less famous then, more famous now) and not to mention that was deep in the scene kid times and the pictures and things I did to my hair... and the horrible photo edits I would do... cringey poetry, the 50 online boyfriend I had at the time... -_- the whole thing is just... SO BAD. But I mean, I was a teen, we all do it I guess.

Back