blew the majority of my bells on those new collectables

Same here as well. I had been saving up my bell tree bells to get certain collectibles. The collectibles that I really wanted the most were the candy collectibles. I knew that they were going to be coming up soon at the time, so I made sure to keep saving them up to make sure I can afford them when they get released. Luckily, I was able to get them from the shop and from other user as well. I have no regrets in spending my bell tree bells on them.

The other collectibles in my line up was something that I felt looked good with the red carnation flower that I was given. I didn't really have a clue what collectibles would look good with it. So... I thought it would be cool to have like a celebration line up. Have no regrets on spending those either.

At this point... I'm not sure if I'll spend anymore bells tree bells on collectibles. I mean... I don't want to end being like a shopaholic or anything.

At this point... I'm not sure if I'll spend anymore bells tree bells on collectibles. I mean... I don't want to end being like a shopaholic or anything.

Join us...spending all your TBT on collectibles isn't so bad. *Laughs then starts to cry*

Back