• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

blew the majority of my bells on those new collectables

Same here as well. I had been saving up my bell tree bells to get certain collectibles. The collectibles that I really wanted the most were the candy collectibles. I knew that they were going to be coming up soon at the time, so I made sure to keep saving them up to make sure I can afford them when they get released. Luckily, I was able to get them from the shop and from other user as well. I have no regrets in spending my bell tree bells on them.

The other collectibles in my line up was something that I felt looked good with the red carnation flower that I was given. I didn't really have a clue what collectibles would look good with it. So... I thought it would be cool to have like a celebration line up. Have no regrets on spending those either.

At this point... I'm not sure if I'll spend anymore bells tree bells on collectibles. I mean... I don't want to end being like a shopaholic or anything.

Back