• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

blew the majority of my bells on those new collectables

I wiped away the majority of my TBT Bells too.

I spent about 95% percent of my TBT within the last two months.

i'm such a penny pincher for all forms of virtual currency lmao (and probably will be w irl money hopefully once i actually get a job rip) so watching a handful of bells be washed away as i bought new collectibles (and accidentally 2 red lilies).... sigh..

i also forget that i want my lineup to look nice but i just buy things willy nilly cuz idk im dumb

i had to get my hands on the new Isabelle and New Leaf collectibles, they're so cute and colourful! i'd buy more but i don't want to go under 100 bells so i'll have to restrain myself :(

Lol same! I'm planning on participating in every single photo challenge though, so that's over 300 TBT back. I'll still have to buy the new hybrid and be under 1,000 again, but at least I won't be too broke.

The new AC:NL collectible is clean af. I love seeing it on people's sidebars

I love that turnip... why can't we keep the turnip?

* screeching begins *
And where are the mushroom collectibles I so totally hoped would be in the shop :c

(But nah, the new collectibles are nice)

i have my acnl cartirdge but cant find the 3DS... ive never played my town on my new 2DS and i cant remember what date i last had it set to, i think i time travelled to last year so if i randomly popped it into my 2DS i may end up with some moved out villagers.... what's more important, my villagers, or forum bells.... ???

Also can we just take a moment and appreciate that my current collectible lineup is one of the best I've had?

Well, hopefully this turnip event goes well for all of us who are running low! I’m honestly kind of thankful orange hybrid collectibles aren’t happening or else I’d def be broke, lol.

I have to start keeping a watch not to overspend. :x

Lmao I don't even have enough for more than one new collectible...
I'm definitely happy the mods are making events that distribute out bells though because I feel like a good portion of the forum is broke from all the restocks and such over the past year or so

Lmao I don't even have enough for more than one new collectible...
I'm definitely happy the mods are making events that distribute out bells though because I feel like a good portion of the forum is broke from all the restocks and such over the past year or so

The TBT rewards are nice, yes. This time I'm also in it for the Toy Hammer and yellow house raffles. Come to mama...

same dude. I haven't bought the new collectibles, but I have bought a candy so I have 2 tbt to my name right now

This is what happens to me every Halloween because I love the candy collectibles. And now there is one in my favorite color, so rip tbt. I like to sell the fair collectibles for tbt since the events are easy to participate in and I am not really interested in the feather collectibles.

Back