Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
Hi everyone, please hear my plea. If you got a prize pack in the fair and have seen the most recent announcement, we are going to nominate and vote on new character collectibles.

I really want a timbra collectible and not above campaigning to make it happen. If you do not know which villager to vote for, I implore you to please vote/nominate Tangy...

I got a prize pack with a voting ballot, so I will vote for her in a heartbeat. If you too got a voting one, post here saying you can help me!

tangy.jpg

Last edited:
OMG YES

I MEAN VESTA IS THE BETTER SHEEP BUT YES

This is totally irrevelant, but I would just die if by some miracle the staff would release AT LEAST ONE SPLATOON RELATED COLLECTIBLE.

GUYS THEY CHANGED IT

IT CAN BE ANY VILLAGER IN ACNL

SOMEONE PLEASE NOMINATE TANGY

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i do love timbra, she probably like third favorite

but Tangy is number one all day

THINK OF WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH ALL THE FRUIT COLLECTIBLES

- - - Post Merge - - -

now offering poems from my poem shop if you will vote for tangy....

who even got a nomination ballot? and whose waiting to vote?

Even thought I want a Splatoon Collectible
I soon realize that this is a animal crossing forums, and that this will never happen.

JU9miaM.gif

Nope. I blew my tickets on collectibles -.-

do you know of anyone who got one?

because if we can prove that tangy can become a collectible, then a possible splatoon collectible could be the next thing
it would prove anything is possible

@Tom

?▲?

@toadsworthy

I 100% support the creation of the Tangy collectible! After all, I like having a midnight snack ?ω?

Last edited:
After much consideration and thought that didn't actually happen, I'll support because it's sure better than some of our other options so far, and definitely overwhelms what we currently have villager-wise

Still hoping for a koala of some sort though

I actually don't know who the villager will be since only the prize pack winners can nominate a villager and I'm not sure what such a small number of people's preferences are.

Post on here if you got a prize pack and are willing to help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually don't know who the villager will be since only the prize pack winners can nominate a villager and I'm not sure what such a small number of people's preferences are.

hence why I'm trying to influence them

Someone please just nominate Tangy already
She would look pretty good next to the orange collectible you must admit
Or you could have a lineup of all the fruit and substitute the orange for tangy

Back